Chapter.11 "im not yours"

-Justin's POV-

I watched as Nathan referred to Sean and Gavin as his friends... It made the kid happy and not cry for once... But Madison seems to have a different thought in mind.

"Nathan... You're four years old... They're like.. What? Twenty five or something?"

She folded her arms and eyed Gavin and Sean with a unpleasant expression. Damn... Fistey.! The guys let out a little chuckle as they stared back at her.

"Actually. No. None of us are that old. Gavin is twenty one. I'm twenty. David is also twenty one. Alex is twenty twenty three. And the youngest one here is Justin.. He's nineteen."

Sean spoke to her with a stern tone as he grinned at her angry appearance. She scoffed loudly and started to walk away in my direction.

"Hey hey hey. Where ya going shawty?"

I asked grabbing her by the arm and spinning her around to face me. She huffed in a breath of air and rolled her eyes.

"I'd rather not talk about it... In front of them."

She replied motioning towards Sean and Gavin sitting on the couch watching South Park. I chuckled at her but not to be mean.. But because she is practically hating on two of my gang members and she just met them. Wow.. Can't wait till she gets to have a normal conversation with David and Alex... Well David. I don't want Alex anywhere near her. I don't trust him around her.
I nod my head understandingly and escort her out of the room and upstairs into my room. She immediately starts to pace back and forth holding her hands to her head as if she was thinking deeply.

"So... What's up?"

I break the silence which caused her to stop in her tracks. She turned to face my direction and held a firm hand on her hip.

"What's up?! YOU ASK WHATS UP IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION?!"

She yelled stomping her foot on the floor.

"I don't see what the situation is... So-"

"THE SITUATION IS' YOUR GANG MEMBERS ARE SURROUNDING MY BROTHER AND MAKING HIM THINK THEY ARE HIS FRIENDS! I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE ASSOCIATING WITH THEM! HE IS GOING TO LEARN RUDE LANGUAGE! HE'S GOING TO START ACTING BAD.... FOR ALL I KNOW WHAT IF ONE OF THEM LASH OUT AT HIM AND HURT HIM LIKE WHAT THAT ONE GUY DID TO ME!!?"

She screamed loud at me making it seem as though the entire world could hear her. I clenched my jaw as the image of Alex dragging and choking Madison came to my mind. She made a point.. But I can't control their behavior. Well... Not how she seems to expect them to act. We've been in this kind of stuff since... I was young well younger. We all did. We've got bad habits... Bad language... Our instincts are to fight.. We drink sometimes.. And smoke.. Except Gavin. Gavin is trying to quit but I don't see any accomplishment with him.. He still smokes like four buds a day. I could understand why she doesn't want her brother near any of this. Also that when we have free days from business, we go out to clubs and get wasted bringing home girls and I bet you could guess the rest. But she has a point..

"Alright... I can agree with you. But you can't expect them to be all high class and have some kind of royal manners. We aren't like that. You don't know us.."

"Yeah well I didn't ask to be here! I don't want to be here! And I know Nathan doesn't want to be here either! So why don't you let us fucking go and I won't tell the police you did it."

Her words were like bullets shooting through me. It hurt to hear her say she doesn't want to be here... I would see why but. I like her.. She's gorgeous... Unique... Spontaneous. And well from what has been going on. She certainly can speak her mind without any hesitation. But the hurt i feel came out as anger..

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! IF I SEE OR HEAR THAT YOU HAVE LEFT I'LL FIND YOU AND I'LL KILL YOU JUST LIKE I DID TO YOUR FILTHY PARENTS! YOU'VE BEEN SOBBING FOR THOSE HEARTLESS PEOPLE AND FOR WHAT?! I BET YOU FATHER AND MOTHER NEVER LOVED YOU OR NATHAN! THEY ARE TRASH! THEY DESERVED TO DIE LIKE THAT! YOU THINK THEY WERE ACTUALLY NICE OR SOMETHING?! THEN YOU MUST BE PRETTY FUCKING STUPID AND GULLIBLE!"

I yelled brutally making myself go near her making the space between us shrink. I could see her cheeks turn red. Then a line of tears roll down it.

"YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME! YOU DONT KNOW MY FAMILY! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I THINK! AND YOU MOST OF ALL CAN'T KEEP ME HERE AGAINST MY WILL!"

She raised her tone again, each word came out uneasy as she was crying.

"I DO KNOW YOU! I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! AND I'VE KNOWN YOUR PARENTS FOR A VERY LONG TIME! I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LIKE! I KNOW THEY ARE THE MOST BITTEREST PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET! THEY TAKE EVERYTHING YOU EVER LOVED AWAY FROM YOU AND MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL! YOU DONT KNOW THEM AS WELL AS YOU SHOULD... AND MOST OF ALL, YOU'RE STAYING HERE! WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU'RE MINE! NOBODY ELSE'S!"

I yelled gripping her wrists and holding them to my chest as she tried to squirm away.

"I'm not yours... And I NEVER will be!"

She muttered through tears. And that... That hurt more then any bullet ever has.