leaving for study abroad

My sister packed her stuff such as binders, clothes, shower supplies, chromebook and vitamins to make sure she was healthy while traveling. I sat on the bed as I helped my sister pack her stuff and she was ready to go. Although, she didn't forget her toothbrush and toothpaste as she decided to explore. I was crying knowing she had to leave but my sister chose to take a bus with me before dropping her off to the airport. Next, I asked Tom a permission to drop my sister off to the airport by taking a bus and nodded. "Yes, but make sure you have your cellphone with you because I will pick you up." "Yes Tom," I answered. I knew my sister was studying in London and she thought about exploring some horizons around UK. "Well I guess it is time for you to go," I told my sister as she waited at the bus stop. "I know Ica," Ida said as she wiped the tears with her hands on my face. "But don't worry I'll be back, you can keep in touch with me on Instagram, I have a password written on the memo but don't show it to anyone okay? just remember that, no matter how hard our times are, even though we fight and argue, we will learn it from our mistakes." I hugged my sister tight as she smiled in tears. "I will see you around,"

I was inside the bus to take a moment to say good bye to my sister. We stopped by at the airport to drop her off and I decided that it was time to give her hug again. I whispered in her ears. "Be safe sister," "Thank you," she replied. She left as I started crying, I was sitting on the bench and started calling Tom.

On my phone where I had Tom's picture in it. It read as Siri said. "Calling Tom Hiddleston," I realized that I had to call Tom to pick me up because I knew that I had to be home soon. I was on my phone at the time when Tom responded.

Tom Hiddleston: Hello?

Ica Hiddleston: Hi Tom, I just dropped off my sister to the airport, will you pick me up please?

Tom Hiddleston: Sure! I'll be on your way.

Ica Hiddleston: Okay, see you later Tom.

I hung up with Tom as I continued walking back and forth. I remembered the times when my sister had leukemia, but she survived because I knew she would live longer and cherish the moments with us. Although, there is a little secret above it, it was when Loki had revealed that I was Tom and Chris' daughter but I decided to keep it to myself before I ended up getting mixed up with excessive thoughts. I saw the car that parked in front of me and it was Tom. "Hey dear," Tom said as I buckled up with a seat belt. "Let's go home," He drove me home as I ate some ham and rice for dinner and later walked upstairs to spend my time in my room going on my laptop.

Tom checked on me to make sure I was doing fine. "What's with the dealio?" "Well Tom," I said as the keyboard made a sound by my hand while going on Instagram to post my pictures of my sister and my parents. "I was putting some pictures, although I saved the pictures out of it." "Oh okay," Tom nodded. "But be careful and think before you post anything." "I will," I continued back to my computer time. "Thanks," "No worries," he agreed. "If you need something, you can come downstairs later,"

I ended up with flashbacks as it goes.

So I noticed I was in the soccer practice staring at the goal knowing it was time for me to kick the ball, I imagined being on the soccer field. My sister was in the basketball court doing the same thing as me, but we ended up going on the same state where it was the point why we were planning a lot of things that made us realized we would be on the game.

It was kind of unusual because I knew It was made out of scrapbooks but ended up feeling like I was a crap somehow. My internal conflicts had knocked out of my head, Am I crazy? what do I do now? Well forget it, I don't mind anymore. It was helpful because I decided to stick the pictures of me, my sister, my parents and my friends in the room. Tomorrow's the day Mom (Loki) and Dad (Thor) will be visiting and spending the night at Tom's house. I ran downstairs and later stayed with Tom until I began to fall asleep on the couch so I went on Netflix and started watching Spongebob.

2 hours later,

It was around 10PM, Tom turned the TV off, carried me to my room and tucked me in. But Tom decided to sleep in my room as I would hear him

Tom's words

"I guess this is it, forever I will be here to protect you, take care of you and I will be here to follow you whenever you go, I am overprotective, I will never stop being your father no matter what."

Am I kidding? No way, it must've been when Tom would be my real father, although I still call him Mom.