Ida's demands.

A girl with a red lipstick, which is my sister looks at me as she had a sharp look on her face. "Uh what's going on right now?" I sensed the sarcasm coming down on her zone. "Oh, so I remember these things that is happening right now," she explained. "In that case, the rest of us collected our ideas such as keeping up the project we were doing at the Hiddleston and Hemsworth company, at least it shouldn't be too far away to walk in the building." "Then what transportation are we taking? I can drive you there," "Just for a drive," Ida interrupted. "I was doing some stuff for the thing." "What thing? Well your basketball tournament is few weeks away from now on, We need to think about what we were doing before our practice starts. My soccer tournament starts around fall, I bet you have not mentioned it before." "No kidding Ica," Ida jumped up. "Just as you know, it makes sense now because I had to make sure things should be sorted out."

Little is known about my sister Ida, but sometimes she gets sassy because I noticed I would see her crying in my room knowing that she was unable to go to work since her job application took long time to hire her. But she wrote the thank you letter to the employers from the mall where she filled out the job application online.

"Ida," I started calling out my sister. "Did I mention about how you figure out the geometries?" "Uh yes," She replied sarcastically. "Why do you ask?" "Just being honest." I told her as she was looking at the pictures of me and her when we were ice skating at the rink at the convention center in London. "Oh, so what's up with that?" I began to chuckled. "I remembered when we threw snowballs at each other's clothes, you chased me down, farted on me and yet, you still do that." "Ida," I stammered. "Well in these days, we were helping out at the Wellington School Timperley with some kids sign up the registration papers." "Is that so?" She starts making Bruno Mars face. I looked at her face knowing the genetics had originated from Bruno Mars. "I know I looked like Bruno Mars, when Loki gave birth to us, we both have the same faces." I paused for a moment as I let Ida explained the whole thing.

She claps. "Okay, let's put this story to a test."

It was the day when Ida and I were 15 years old,
We were playing around the snow in London where Tom lives.
We ran around like two kids while our parents are away for the party. As we turn 16 years old, I started noticing whenever Ida is up to something because she had to do some errands by going shopping while getting our new phone and started paying phone bills. At First, I would noticed she makes Bruno Mars face as her facial expression as she realized, she would begin to do whatsoever. Ida and I were watching the movie called Paper Towns. I walked past to Ida while I was making burritos for the bake sale at Wellington School Timperley, many kids with their parents came as I began to stock up some red velvet cookies that me and Debbie baked since we went on a sleepover at her house. Ida was doing an essay while I was downstairs helping out with Tom to do some chores and later on, Ida goes downstairs to watch TV. I heard Ida talking on her phone with her friends to come over as I walked past her and helped packed her bags. Next, Ida starts crying because Tom got mad at her as he knew Ida went to the party without his consent. Ida and I went to the market and later on we shopped for clothes and school supplies before school started.

It was not long after I did these things along with my twin sister Ida. Ida noticed that her memory kept the same way as I looked up to it and saw the biggest change out of it. "So Ida," I started to look at her. "I realized things had gotten a bit abuzz because sometimes we needed to deal with some tough times that has happening to us and even our friends." "We got that stuff to be taken care of already, don't worry about it anymore," "I know sister," I said.