The misunderstanding

My sister became frustrated about what had happened next because I knew I couldn't handle the anger that she had in herself. She explained to me in frustration. "Is that how you can depend on a situation because the rest of us worked hard on this thing? Well all of us could do anything to do something for us, our family and everything because we wanted to make sure many things to be taken care of." My sister pushed me away but began to fight back. "Ida listen! We both know that we had to work straight to end this situation right before it gets worse, I mean come on! This is worthless, we can do this," "Well it's not going to happen, just do whatever you want and you won't be hearing from me." My sister ran away as I shouted. "Ida! Wait! Tom and Chris are going to get mad at us." Tom and Chris began to panic as I tried to get my sister back. "Come on Ida! I'm tired of running," I tried gasping for air. The car began to stroll down as I ran on the sidewalk where the park was, but I could hear Tom and Chris shouting. "Ida? Ida?" I ran to my sister, but the car almost hit me. Within seconds, I began to pass out. Tom started to scream. "Ica! Ica! Ica!" "Ica!" My sister began to scream and cry. "Ica! Ica! Ica!" I passed out from exhaustion. Tom and Chris ran to me and later on, I was sent to the hospital to see if there were any diagnosis.

Well it was unusual that the doctors had taken my temperature and it was 104.7 degrees. That was bad. I was on my regular schedule, but I cannot promise anyone. "How's my daughter doing?" Tom asked the doctor. "Well it seems that she was diagnosed with fever and stomach virus." Tom gasped. "Doctor, is there any treatment I can give her because I know I don't want anything bad happened to her, otherwise her parents would be worried sooner." "I appreciate your answer Mr. Hiddleston, as long as she can take it regularly, regular check ups can be needed if optional and she will be just fine." He said. "Thank you so much Doctor."

We left as my sister was worried about me not feeling well. Loki and Thor arrived as I was on my bedroom where the door was opened. "Mama? Mama? Papa?" Loki gasped. "Sweetie what happened? What happened to you?" "Well something weird just happened that I had a fever." I groaned. Thor pets me on the head. "I just got a message from Chris that you had one." "I know," I groaned. "Well just making sure you're okay," He said. "Tom will prepare some food for you so make sure you eat okay?" "I will Mama." "See you later sweetie," Thor replied.

I was on the couch, not able to finish my food. "I am not hungry," I scoffed. "What do you mean you're not hungry? You need to eat. You need to eat up sweetheart." Tom fed me some small chunks of food with some vegetable and rice. I took a sip of water to make sure I was completely hydrated.

That night when I was able to sleep in, I was on my sleepwear peplum tops with a collar on it. I felt nauseous as I ran downstairs to go to the bathroom. Tom was awakened by my footsteps as he heard me vomiting on the toilet. "Sweetie?" Tom rushed downstairs to check to make sure I was fine. "Sweetie?" He grabbed the bucket on top of the sink to throw it up. At last, I stopped vomiting, but it was a feeling that I wasn't feeling nauseous anymore. Tom had me on his cold arms, petting me and noticed something bad happened to me. "My daughter, what had driven you to sickness? I knew Dr. Laing would take good care of you, I will always take care of you even though your parents are away."

My sister was crying knowing she felt bad for me. "I'm sorry for making her mad." She told Tom. He understands what she said. "I know Ida, nothing personal." "Well I hope she gets better soon." Tom waited in the waiting room as my mouth was covered in oxygen. Within seconds, he heard the beeping sound, but regained the chance of fluids where I would gain it. I was shocked that when I came back from the hospital for three days. It felt like I came back from the dead.