Twin sisters 18th birthday

Our friends came in as our 18th birthday had come to the invitation for everyone. Our parents came in as they were hosting the announcement of our debut. Ida and I were wearing long gowns for our birthday party. The boys who were in our classmates named Justin and Luke came in. Although they were like brothers to us because they knew we were building friendships. At first, Thor started dancing with me and Ida as the music called "Dancing with my father," went up rolling in our ears. One of the group of friends lighted the candle as they wanted to say something since we are now 18 years old. Even our parents.

The speeches had begun.

Loki Laufeyson:

"As a mother, I gave birth to both of you, I nurtured you and yet, I took care of you. No matter how tough your situations are, I will always here to help you. Your goal is to always work hard, get a job, finish up your college years and yet, have a family on your own so that I will see my grandchildren. I love you both forever, until my last breath of my life. Enjoy your life, but don't do drugs. Do your best always. If you have trouble with your future and your sister's future, I will help you both always. Also, you can have a boyfriend now because you sweethearts are 18 years old now."

Thor Odinson:

"My daughters, it has been so much fun thinking of the good times we had, your friends, relatives and all of them had cherished us for most of the time. I love you both and enjoy your life. When you have children on your own, I would love to see my grandchildren. You can have a boyfriend now."

One of our friends continued their speech and later on went to dance.