Sleep Together

After saying sorry to me for what she did to me,

Chris Hemsworth gave Tom a kiss before he went to work, I was unsure if I planned to do some other things because I didn't want to miss the upcoming date of my soccer tournament for the next sports practice. "Oh hi Tom," I walked up just to look at him. "Hi sweetie," "So?" I began to sit down on the bed where he and his husband slept in. "What are you going to do now?" "Since my husband is at work, I want to sleep with you." He stood up looking at me, but feeling uncertain. "Uh why is that?" I started blushing. "Not because I looked like a bunch of carrots." "No it's not that sweets, I mean I am taking care of you just to make sure you are not going to be sick forever. Come get changed." "Pfft, fine." I chuckled. "I'll get changed." I went to the bathroom as quickly as possible while he is waiting for me to finish changing, I got out of the bathroom and surprised Tom. "That was quick," he gasped. "Yeah right quick," I walked upstairs to his bedroom. I went on to his mattress, grabbed my IPhone 6s, looking at my friends' snaps on my snapchat. "What's that?" He asked me. "My snapchat, my friends took lots of pictures," "Wait let me see it," he said as he took my phone. "Tom come on, I just needed to-," "I just need to test it that's all, I'm not going to read anything on your phone." He started to laugh. "Tom don't make fun of my snapchat stories," But I ended up goofing around because Tom gets to go on my snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. "Here's your phone little girl." He laughed as I started goofing off. "I'm not a little girl anymore, I am a big girl." At first, I paused for a moment. "Oh here, I have a picture of me with a soccer ball, I was playing soccer remember?" "Oh that's wonderful." he said. "In that case, I should make a copy so that I can remember you by when I get old with Chris, I promise you that you will always be here with us since Thor and Loki had approved something on the paper, well I'm sure you will see your parents again," He felt sweet as I began to nod. "Alrighty then Tom."

I started chasing Tom downstairs as he was laughing around and yet, I was like a bull. "Come back here goofballs, I'm going to catch you." Tom carried me upstairs to his bedroom. "Oh there you are soccer player, you must be tired, now get some sleep." My eyes were half closed but, ended up giving it a smirk. "Yeah right, I must be tired." Next, I closed my eyes as I covered my cold stuff with his blanket as Tom went on the bed to sleep with me. In his words, he knew what he could do to take care of me and my sister. "Since that you are growing up with your parents and my sister, I will protect you and your family, no matter what the mistakes you're capable of, I am sure you will learn from the mistakes because that's how you learn." He went to sleep and placed his hands on my elbows.