The AP exams

"In that case all of us would do a lot of stuff because we can take classes wisely," Ida replied. "But I bet this is the last time we are going to do some advance placement stuff," "Don't you mean advanced placement sister?" I scoffed. "Oh," she placed her hand on her forehead. "My bad,"

Within seconds, we continued studying for 30 minutes, taking exams and later on the results will be pending, but it will take 10 minutes for us to get the test scores calculated. We went on Instagram and all of our friends liked our photos since we were on the Chitauri wild ride. "Wow I did not see that coming," Ida gasped for a bit. "Although, it's epic because you knew it." "Well in that case it was lucky our butts broke our fall," I stammered as I opened my backpack to get binder papers. "Is that so?" Ida shook her head. "All of us would be rushing around the streets of London, nothing is simple that's all." "Well then let's just pack for college then," I suggested. "That's considered a High-Rise, I bet going to University of London would be lovely." My sister jumped in. We shopped for notebooks, binder papers, binders, pencils, eraser, pencil sharpeners, binder dividers, folders and some blank papers. I paid £30 for the school supplies as Tom paid for our college tuitions and stuff. "I guess college starts in fall so in that case our four year college stays will be a complete rise. "Alright then," Ida winked. "This will be our greatest years for now on,"