Ica's Mysterious dream

I woke up in the middle of the night, All I heard was TV because I knew my friends were watching drama shows. But it was quiet, nothing happened, but something unexpected is going to happen, either I would call my friends out, Loki and Thor or I would call Tom and Chris out. I closed my eyes, so I decided not to waste my time going around the area.

Suddenly I ended up with a mysterious dream, I didn't know what has happened, there was a guy who was a Petty Officer from Hong Kong named Kevon Li. I had no idea what was going on, I couldn't speak out or say anything. It was a guy that never seen a Hiddlestoner before, my body was shaking and I couldn't do anything but to get stuck. I had to call Tom out, but I'm still paralyzed, he has glasses, short fluffy hair and he is 6 feet tall. At first he began to date me, introduced me to his parents, and yet he planned to marry me someday. Few moments later, I had to go to bed because I was tired, I was in my room that day but he went in and took my shirt off, only my sleeveless tank tops that has collar on it. I fell asleep and I opened my eyes, but then he held my back and whispered. "There there now, I am here to be with you, to have you become pregnant,"

I woke up from my dream and started yelling. "TOM!" I knew I was worried that I would end up with a terrible nightmare. Tom barged into the door to my bedroom and asked in distress. "What's the matter? Are you alright?" "N-no Tom I am not," I was freaking out. "I can't sleep here alone," I knew I was not getting used to be sleeping alone. "Oh poor dear! You must've been experiencing a disturbed sleep," He gasped. "My daughter Ica Hiddleston, I am so sorry. Here, I'll sleep with you," Tom went on my bed and said. "I'm here now, I'm hear now sweetie, I'll stay here with you," he placed his hand on my head. "Don't worry, I am here to protect you and Chris is here to protect you too." I was crying, but Tom told me to calm down and take it easy. "I can't stop thinking about it Tom," I whimpered. "I can't stop thinking about it," "Don't think about it my dear alright?" He hugged me tight. "I'm here to help you sleep, just relax and take a rest okay?" "Okay Tom," I said. "I will rest now, I'm just tired that's all." Finally, I fell asleep as Tom commented. "I'm just here okay? I'll sleep right here with you, I will not leave you, I will sleep with you as well."

He gave a kiss on my forehead.