College Year 2

"Is everything okay?" I asked Janet. "It's been fine I guess..." Janet scoffed. Ida placed some books on the table that Janet wanted. "What's this?" She started holding some textbooks. "These are the AP textbooks," Ida explained, some of them have Pre-Calculus, History, Science, Physics, English and Economics, some of them were kind of sharp and solid because there were many pages, since we are studying for the Econ quiz tomorrow Janet, you should study for it," "Well thanks for offering help Ida," Janet felt better after stressing out. "It means to me a lot, well in that case, we should study together in the library where we can manage our time before we go home, because 3Pm is the time of our after school activity. We still study for Pre-Calculus also." "I should schedule for it," I suggested. "Scheduling sounds like a perfect task for us." She agreed. The bell rang as we finished our lunch and later headed back to class. Although I made a schedule for our after school activities from Monday-Friday.

After School activities Mon-Fri:
1. 3:00-3:30pm Pre-Calculus
2. 3:30-4:00pm AP World History
3. 4:00-4:30pm AP science
4. 4:30-5:00pm AP Physics
5. 5:00-5:30pm AP English
6. 5:30-6:30pm AP Economics.

After school activity 1: Pre-Calculus.
So, Debbie, Janet, Ida, Sharon, Austin, Luke and I were studying for Pre-Calculus, but it took all of us a length of time figuring out the geometric units, algebra and measurements and also, solving math problems. Like I said, there was some of the references in Albert Einstein theories, but went on research by the time Tom logged in to my Computer account.

After school activity 2: AP World History:
Since we finished year 1 in college, my sister, my friends and I got A+ in our classes because we were helping out with group projects since we had taken the advanced placement classes. Yet, we were still taking them today. At first in World History, London was established on 47 AD, and we always asked ourselves who invented the magna Carta, so we realized it was invented by King John of England.

After School activity 3: AP Science
Science was our 3rd choice but my sister's most favorite subject. Well let us think, so when we figure out what was the cause of cholera, it was caused by infection, dirty water and also the lack of health cautions. There are many reasons why the outbreaks are the highest risk of all because it develops a lot of diseases that causes many people to get one. Well pretty scary.

After School activity 4: AP Physics.

Physics are the same as science because I knew we would learn about robotics. My cousin was interested taking some robotics at the convention center in Sheffield, but it was later on was delayed because there were some body odor issue going on. Even though we chose to forget it because it would cost us to get a lot of unusual feelings around us.

After school activity 5: AP English

Wow are you serious? Well just saying, my sister and I were helping out with pronouns because we knew we had to figure out the basics of verbs but it didn't seem to be, when we were in the class, the boys that we don't even know us started having a crush on me, and all the other boys started having a crush on our guy best friends including Luke and Austin, so instead of thinking about it we decided to study the parts of Paragraphs, speech and some antonyms and synonyms.

After school activity 6: AP Economics

The last thing we did was that we study about how to manage money wisely and yet, it's the time how we could do some case management, but it was pretty convenient because we knew we had to manage our time and money, at first if we had saved the last left, well in that case we could manage our courses wisely.

Before we go home, we decided to talk about field trip, we want to go to places we haven't gone before, such as the Diagon Alley, Sheffield, Edinburgh, Wales, Poole, Birmingham and many more. But I broke down and cried because we knew we wanted to go somewhere else where it would be a beautiful place for us. When we were born with Bruno Mars and Tom Hiddleston Genetics, it was the time Loki had given birth to us.

The next thing we had in our minds was that our college year is coming to the end in the next 2 years. Also, my sister and I will own a business inside the London skyline where we almost crashed from last week known as the high rise.

The next day, we had a huge quiz for all classes, completed it, turned it In and we had A in our quizzes.