The Baby's death

The next day,

My sister and I went to Asgard to see if Loki was feeling alright or not. Then, he opened his eyes as it scared the heck out of me and my sister. "What happened?" He opened his eyes. "You passed out Mama," I looked concerned. "It must've been a complications was it?" "No sweetie," he said. "It was not a complication, just a hypertension that's all, well thanks for coming by," The baby was in good hands where all of us would play with her.

The next day, I saw a baby blinking, no words or anything. "Ira?" I checked in. "What happened to you? Ira? Why are you blinking?" I started calling out to Loki and Thor. "Mama? Papa? What is happening to Ira? What's happening to her? She seems to have a scarlet fever?" "Doc! Nurse! The baby is blinking," "Here leave them to me, I'll do some treatments for her," the Asgardian said. Loki was shocked to see our little sister dying from complications where they tried to cure her. "Ira, Ira, please stay with us stay with us."

At the moment, Ira died a minute later as Loki began to cry. "IRA! IRA What is happening to you Ira?"

It was raining in Asgard as I buried our little sister on the river, but later on it went to heaven. My sister became frustrated due to the loss of the baby sister. I spent my time isolating myself with stuff that was filled with toys where Ida and I used to play. It was difficult to lose a child knowing they have been gone.

I was depressed as the trauma hurt my sister very badly, we headed back to London few hours later.