The beginning of High Rise

Building a Hiddleston and Hemsworth Company next to Laufeyson and Odinson company would be the greatest pride one thing's for sure. But it was when me and my sister were expected to get back to Asgard because our friends are going somewhere with Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston. We were celebrating the baby shower at the Asgardian palace as we sat next to Sif, Frigga, Odin, Vandral, Volstagg and Heimdall. Ida and I were sitting between one of the Asgardians. I sat with Ida as we talked about the beginning after the building next to the other building where we passed by since we paid for the exams would be the 10 story building. In fact, we had to stay in Asgard until the building is built next year.

1 year later,

After stopping by at London, we headed back to Asgard later on as Loki was preparing the room next to ours because we knew we would take care of our baby sister Ira. "Well Mama," I started to talk. "Since we can't wait to see Ira, we will able to have a playmate for each other," "You're right," He shrugged. "I'm sure you can show her how to get her to play with you," "I see," I answered. "The longer you think about our baby sister, getting out, we will be carrying her gently," "Correct," He replied. While my sister and I were cleaning up, all of a sudden, Loki knelt down breathing rapidly. "Mama what's going on?" My sister gasped. "My water just... my water broke," he croaked. "Please call my husband, call Thor and Tell him my water has been broken," "Alright, I'll call Papa," Ida rushed to tell Thor as she asked me to watch over her. I decided to carry Loki to my parents bedroom where he slept with his love of his life. "THOR!" Ida screamed. "Thor! Please help! Loki's water just broke!" He began to rush. "Loki's water is breaking, quick! Take him to the room!" "Got it Papa!" I ran downstairs to carry Loki to the room as my sister was preparing the clean sheets and some medical supplies in case he might bleed out or something. Ida was very scared he would be in pain. Instead, Loki undressed himself and later on I placed a thick blanket to keep him cozy. At first, Ida quickly grabbed the towels as I placed on my medical gloves. We had to make sure he was doing fine, but he started screaming. "Ica Hiddleston, help me I want ugh!" He was gritting his teeth letting his wail while his legs were spread apart. My sister had to help him push as I held his hand in order to squeeze tightly. "Just push Mama!" I told him. We knew that it was an emergency as Thor decided to help us out with Loki's labor. While he is pushing, I could see the head. Ida went on as he was screaming during childbirth. "I have to push," he repeated. "I have to," "Just don't overdo it," I replied. I rushed to carry the baby that was covered with umbilical cord, but I fixed it to make sure it didn't suffocate. My sister feelings had been an instincts to my system because it was the last time Ida and I had to help Loki give birth to a baby, but no one knows what exactly happened whatsoever. After giving birth, Loki began to breathe and within seconds, he passed out. "Mama?" I started to look concerned. "Mama?" I began shouting. "GODS! GODS please help!" Heimdall and Sif carried him to the room where we followed them. "Please tell us what's happening to Mama?" Ida began to panic. "It seems like Loki passed out after giving birth, but luckily the baby has survived. We will let you know when he gets better, I will take care of the baby. Don't worry about the things you and your sister are doing right now," Odin replied. "Although, I don't suppose it matters now, now go home to London and be with Tom," "Tom will be picking us up later on," I said. "I just got a text message."

While waiting for Tom to pick us up, Ida left the note to our parents to make sure we were safe. She wrote: Dear Mama and Papa, Tom will be picking us up from Asgard because we had to spend the night at Tom's house. Ica has a lot of extra clothes in case I ran out, we will do laundry afterwards. Get well soon Mama! And Papa please take care of Mama. He needs us. Sincerely, The Hiddleston twin sisters.

Tom picked us up 17 minutes later.