Ica and Tom bonding.

In that case,

I was ready to go some places with Tom such as going to the spa, massage, walking around the towns close to Big Ben tower, mall, Buckingham Palace, parks and let's not forget, the dinner on top where there many tables where my sister was working as a waitress. "Good morning sweetie Ica, are you ready to head out? I will be waiting for you so come on rise and shine." "What the heck Tom? You Don't need to rush me, I will be taking time to get ready for our out and about time." I laughed. "Well no worries, I am taking my time to get ready." I began brushing my hair, grabbing my phone, placing it inside my purse, used the lotion to apply around my skin then I went downstairs to get ready to go to the next town. "Tom I'm ready," I stood as I locked the door by using my car keys. I knew it was Tom's turn to drive because my car is still in the thing parked right in front of the yard. "About your sister? how is she doing?" "Ida?" I heard Tom asking me a question. "She's doing great, she's just at work right now." "Wow," he looks surprised. "Where does she work at? Positions and stuff?" I explained. "She has two jobs, she works as a waitress at the gourmet burger kitchen and she works as a sales associate at the clothing store in the town center close to the mall around the Buckingham Palace." "Those are good jobs, where do you work at?" He asked me, "I worked as a waitress with my sister. Ida comes off from work before me." "That's wonderful," He nods. "At least you guys can go whatever you want to, are your parents coming to visit soon?" "Yes." I said. "They just called. Hopefully soon they'll be moving next to one of our houses there, I bet the house is on sale, but you know Tom, Thor and Loki will be here soon." Tom and I were walking at the mall, shopping for me and my sister's clothes since it will be our 18th birthday tomorrow. At first, I was looking for our beautiful dresses. Hmmm, I see oh this is lit, I was looking out the difference between short and long dresses. I returned the dresses on the rack. "Oh why did you put it back?" "Uh Tom it's too expensive, just as you know that our 18th birthday with me and my sister will soon be started in two days, didn't you think it was supposed to what it was meant to be?" I scoffed. "In that case, I bet you have not mentioned it before." "Actually, yes," Tom was pleased with what I said. "You and your sister will have a debut at the hall where your friends can come over, even your parents too!" "Yeah right," I said as I started running off to the closest section of gowns. "Oooh there it is, I have found the perfect match." Tom started suggesting. "Do you want these accessories and these two dresses and stuff for your sister?" "Oh man! you're so lucky, let me have something to choose." "Wow!" I looked surprised. "We had done some shopping, thanks Tom," "Anytime sweetheart," he replied. "You can buy something whenever you and your sister want to," I was looking for something, but ended up staring at Tom. "Oh what happened?" "Oh nothing," I shrugged. "I mean you know, my face looks like yours." "Right," Tom laughs as I walked on my slippers. Then I stopped and felt something on my foot. "Are you okay?" he asked me. "My foot hurts, well I guess it was a difficulty to shop." "I know what to do, we should go on the massage,"

Massage parlor,

"Tom, how you and Chris Hemsworth meet?" I asked him. "Oh why do you ask?" He laughed. "We met since we were in High School, how did you get interested in one of the love story I had, we've been married 4 years ago. Yet, we didn't have children. I am sure your parents are coming over later," "Well Tom," I said. "Loki has been busy with laundry and Thor is at work, in that case their wedding anniversary is coming up on April." "Oh," Tom made a face. "What?" I looked at him. Tom has nothing to say. "Oh nothing,"

Starbucks Coffee,

Tom and I went out for a tea break, but I thought about buying a Quipao Chinese clothing for Loki. Although, he suggests a size: large and his color is green. "What else do you need to buy for your mother?" He asks me as he took a sip on the cup of tea. "A gauntlet, his favorite color is gold." "Pretty," he said. We finished talking and continued to finish our drink and went home.