College year 4

We have been in AP classes in the last 4 years from now, although we were getting close to graduation and I asked the construction workers to build another skyline in London. Hiddleston and Hemsworth Company would soon have many rooms at all and the Laufeyson and Odinson will be next to Hiddleston and Hemsworth Company. What makes me think that all of us would be meeting Dr. Robert Laing? Ida thought. Not because of that, we might end up getting a boyfriend soon. Mama and Papa tells us that we cannot date yet until the age of 18. "Wait hold on one sec!" I was stopping to talk to my sister. "Some British Boys were so attractive because they were courting the Hiddleston twin sister which is us." "Oh heck no," I was confused. "All of us were asked out to be a girlfriend to them? Oh don't be dumb sister, who thinks Hiddleston sisters are just attractive?" "Who knows?" Ida chuckled putting her shoulders a bit. I gave my sister a slap on her butt. "Ikaw naman Ida, Oa ka Ida, what a goofball," "Ica I was just joking," Ida started laughing. Ida could hear my voice as I ran to the hallway around University of London. "Do not tell Tom Hiddleston I just said that." "Tell Tom Hiddleston what?" Tom appeared within seconds from me. "Tom!," I started to goof off. "She was just joking that's all, you didn't see that coming?" He replied. "Nope, but I did," I looked at Tom Hiddleston as he looked at me knowing I was telling my sister. It was when they announced the Double Hiddleston party which is me and my sister.

Twin Zillion: Double party represents: Ica Hiddleston and Ida Hiddleston.

My friends were invited to our 17th birthday so does our parents Loki Laufeyson and Thor Odinson. Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth came to our 17th birthday party. "Happy Birthday Ica and Ida Hiddleston!" Debbie shouted in surprise. At first, our parents watched us dance the something stupid by Nancy Sinatra and Frank Sinatra. It was when we've been dancing. Then the next thing was that Loki and Thor joined in. Thor and Loki had announced that Loki will have a baby in 2 months. "Happy Birthday dear sweets," Thor and Loki greeted us a happy birthday. I noticed there was baby bump on Loki's stomach. "I can feel the thing there," I giggled. "Her name will be Ira," "Ira you say?" Ida looks opened. "Oh Mama what a genius idea," "That's right Ida," he giggled. We gave Mama a hug knowing that he will have a baby soon. We had planned out the building close to the other building where we passed by since we almost crashed while paying for AP exams. Anyways we decided to thank our friends for coming to our party. Since now that we turned 17 years old, we did the same thing as from our 16 years of age.

Graduation Ceremony: Last day of college

Although, Loki was 6 months pregnant and yet we decided to be on the valedictorian podium presenting the speech, now that I had presented my speech.

I stated:
"I want everyone to thank all of you for coming for our graduation ceremony, I know it is sad that we had to move on because we are finished with school," I started crying while presenting the speech. "I mean, I am truly thankful to all for everyone who has been here for me and my sister even my parents, family members and my friends who treated us like families, Since this is our last day of my college year with my sister and my friends, we have been awarded with Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree, thank you." I wiped my tears as the announcement had awarded us with certificate and everyone was clapping. After the graduation ceremony, Loki and Thor hugged us and whispered. "My daughters and your friends, we were so proud of you," "Thanks Mama and Papa," We nodded.