Anything goes

It was 7 in the morning as Debbie walked upstairs in my room. "Did you have a weird dream last night?" She asked. "Yes Debbie," I nodded fiercely. "It was a weird dream." Debbie felt the same as me. "Oh my gosh! Me too, my friends felt that too! It was scary," "That guy was sleeping with me from last time, I had to tell Tom about this," Kayla freaked out. "Right," I agreed. "We need to tell Tom right now."

It had to be an explanation of what had happened in the dream last night, but seems like it was when Tom had to see the guy that was in my dreams. "Anyways," Tom said. "I'll be back and stay here with Chris,"

Tom walked to the corner where the security followed him. "Mr. Hiddleston, there is something you can-," "Will you stop following me please? My daughter and her friends had been experiencing something mysterious in their dreams since last night," Kevon introduced himself. "Oh I'm Kevon, you must be the actor and the girl's father," "I'm Thomas William Hiddleston, AKA Tom Hiddleston, Ica's father," He began to give him a handshake but Tom refused. "I know who you are," he continued. "Although there is something unusual I have not expected before, after all these happens, in these dreams, you have taken my daughter, then her friends too! I needed some evidence right before you take my daughter and her friends again."

"Wait first Mr. Hiddleston, I am planning to marry your daughter some-," Tom approached to him and later on he slapped him on the face. He warned him not to take me and my friends again. "From now on don't take my daughter and her friends again, stay away from her and her friends, if you do that, I will make your life a living hell," Tom walked away to say excuse me to the crowds and later left the corner just to drive home. Kevon soon made a discovery. "Tom Hiddleston must've been overprotective towards his daughter and the friends," he told them.

It was then because Tom had his own rights, he was overprotective towards me and my friends. I knew he was doing it to protect her. Tom cautioned us. "So for now on, you won't have any weird dreams anymore, but remember that don't go with anyone else you don't know," "We won't Tom," Debbie said. "Thank you so much," My friends began to go home as they told me. "Thanks for the sleepover Ica," "No worries," I nodded. "Nothing is bad is going to happen," "Well then, I'll see you and your sister around," Kayla replied. "Tell your sister I said hi for us," "I will," I continued.

My sister came home from the basketball tournament and later on she was awarded with a trophy. "Hi sister," I waved at her. "You're back, I heard that you were at the basketball tournament and yet, you got a trophy, congratulations!"

"Oh thanks," Ida nodded. "Well in that case what happened?" "Sis, the guy was dating me because he knew he fell in love with the Hiddlestoner, It was Aaron or Kevon Li, Idk. He was a Petty Officer 1st class, I had no idea what was going on." "Either so am I," Ida felt the same as me. "I had that one too,"

Tom Hiddleston knew we had sensitivity. "Well in that cases dears, I have underestimate that some of the Hiddlestoners had experienced it." "Shut up Tom!" I frowned. "All Hiddlestoners should know, everyone has it." Tom was understandable. "Well I'm sorry Tom," I said blushing. "I apologize for the foul mouth I have said." "No worries," he nodded.