The late night computer time

It was around 11PM at night and I was still on my chrome book watching YouTube videos. No check up or something but when it gets to midnight, Tom would check in my bedroom to make sure I was doing fine. At first I went on Facebook and check to see if my sister posted something on the profile but saw the rest of her posts which is 6 of them. At first I read the Facebook posts from my sister

Ida Hiddleston

November 14, 2013

Farts at the Platform 9 3/4

10 likes 2 comments 

Tom Hiddleston and 9 others like this.

comment: 

Bessie: No Dingle dodo XD

John: I didn't see that coming Ide.

December 2, 2013,

I forgot to go to fudging meeting today.

11 likes 6 comments

Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston and 8 others like this

Comments:

Tom Hiddleston: What meeting are you attending?

Ida Hiddleston: Basketball Intramural after school

Debbie: OMG! same Ida

Ida Hiddleston: Ikr right.

Debbie: yup.

Ida Hiddleston: :/.

December 14, 2013

First Day in Las Vegas, accidentally drank a margarita whoops!

3 likes 4 comments

Bessie Jones, John Jones and 1 other like this.

comments

Bessie Jones: That happens for the first time.

Ida Hiddleston: Defo Bess it does.

Bessie Jones: At least you have made it to your first point of traveling.

Ida Hiddleston: Yeah and my dad (Thor) is not allowing me to drink it because it's considered alcoholic.

Then suddenly she tagged me on her post

Feeling gassy W/ Ica Hiddleston at Wellington School Timperley

I am surprised she posted it by the time when she ran to the hallway and ended up taking a fart outside the yard, but good thing one of the students didn't hear her farting.

10 likes comments

Bessie Jones and 9 others like this

January 6, 2014,

Does anyone have the turn it in dropbox to turn in my late homework because I wanna sleep.

20 likes 7 comments

Tom Hiddleston, Loki Laufeyson and 18 others like this.

Comments:

Loki Laufeyson: Well don't do your homework late because your grade will be down to C or something.

Ida Hiddleston: I know mom.

Loki Laufeyson: Just do the best you can and you will learn how to okay?

Ida Hiddleston: Yes mom.

Kyle Barton: I think it is in the website on your computer, try it! it works.

Ida Hiddleston: I will thanks Kyle.

Kyle Barton: No problem :D.

January 12, 2014

Some lady walked past to us farted, but we can't wait to go to Science Camp today.

18 likes 9 comments.

Loki Laufeyson and 17 others like this.

comments

Ica Hiddleston: Have fun and Be safe Sister.

Ida Hiddleston: I will, thanks Ica.

Ica Hiddleston: Anytime sis <3

Ida Hiddleston: <3 :D

Tom Hiddleston: be safe Ida.

Thor Odinson: Be safe dear.

Ida Hiddleston: Thanks Dad I will.

Bessie Jones: Science Camp here we go

Then the last post I checked was that she posted the pictures of me and my sister on the amusement park before she left for study abroad.

February 22, 2014

going round and round- feeling awake.

11 likes 5 comments

Bessie Jones and 10 others like this

comments:

Bessie Jones: I'm going to end up with diarrhea.

Ida Hiddleston: Oh forget about Diarrhea Bess hahahaha. Enjoy the ride XD.

Bessie Jones: I know Ida XD I will enjoy it.

Danica Prowler: I would scream so loud if I go on a roller coaster.

Ida Hiddleston: Same Danica! :o.

I logged out of Facebook since I didn't see any notifications because I didn't have time to use it.

So I went on the Gameshed playing games. Although, Tom would log on to my Facebook account and check it just to make sure I didn't post any dumb updates, but nothing happened so, it was just full of goofballs and stuff in about 10 minutes. In that case I had the notepad that my sister had written the password in case I needed to log in. I was trying to scare myself from playing horror games but I could hear Tom walking upstairs. Tom checked in to my bedroom and asked. "May I check your Facebook profile for a while?" "Oh sure," I replied. I handed the Chrome book to Tom as he logged on to my Facebook account, checked anything but a few post, just a profile picture of me with the Big Ben Bell background and me and my friends going on the summer camp. Later on, Tom logged out of my account and left with a compliment. "I saw that you haven't posted anything, well it's great to take a break from the social media stuff is it?" "Yes Tom," I said playing games on my chrome book.

"Anyways I'll leave you to your gaming but 12 midnight you should go to sleep." He told me. "Tomorrow you still have some meetings morning," "Meeting?" I gasped. "Soccer right?" "Yes." He replied. "You have a soccer meeting tomorrow. It starts around 10AM." "Dang it Tom Hiddleston! I have a soccer intramural meeting, In that case I'm sure it would be the same timing as my sister's basketball intramural meeting." "I know what you're thinking, but right now you will need to prepare yourself first before the meeting." He nodded. "Well anyways sorry to bother you but I just want you to get ready for the meeting," "Okay okay," I scoffed. "I got that already, what the heck?" "Very well then," He stammered. "Goodnight Ica," "Goodnight Tom," I said as I closed the door. I packed my soccer uniform stuff, shoes, shorts, shin guards, deodorant, shower gel, soap and other stuff in case I would sweat in and also, the ankle support in case of bad fall and sprained ankle. After packing my stuff, I went back to my computer time and played more games until 12 midnight. Before 12, I logged out of gameshed, logged out of chrome book time stuff, placed it on the bag, closed it, brushed my teeth and I went to bed in the morning listening to some music on my IPhone 6s.