Graduation ceremony

3 months later,

Ida and I sat on the aisle along with friends as Thor, Loki, their Asgardian friends, Tom and Chris are watching us walk to the valedictorian podium. Since our Year 12 term is coming to an end. The speaker had announced the name as it goes

Speaker: My name is Danielson Henderson as you can see for today I want to thank all of you for coming to celebrate their graduation ceremony. At first I would like you to call In which a student receives a diplomat and an acceptance letter from University of London.

The speaker started to call our names and my friends.
Speaker: Ica Hiddleston, Ida Hiddleston, Kayla Lamson, Bessie Jones, Debbie Lawson, Bonnie Acosta, last but not least Janet Lawson. Ica Hiddleston has been accepted to University of London, Ida Hiddleston has been accepted to University of London, Kayla Lamson has been accepted to University of Liverpool, Debbie Lawson has been accepted to University of London, Bessie Jones has been accepted to University of Liverpool, Bonnie Acosta has been accepted to University of Sheffield. Lastly, Janet has been accepted to University of London. Congratulations class!

Everyone was clapping including our foster parents and biological parents. Later on, all of us had a school diplomas because we were awarded by the numerous of humble teachers. A family friend of Tom decided to take a picture of me and Ida with our parents after the graduation ceremony. Then he took a picture of me and Ida with Tom and Chris. I was so excited that my sister, my friends including, Debbie, Janet and I were accepted to University of London. "Can't you believe it guys?" Ida was excited for college. "We are going to University of London!" We were jumping and screaming excitedly as all of us were going to University of London.

Loki began to throw the graduation party for us because we knew we had been awarded with the year diplomas.