Family dinner

Chris Hemsworth sat down as he asked me. "How's school?" "Kind of busy," I sighed. "There's some weird stuff going on and I had soccer practice after school," "Oh okay," he nodded. "Are you planning to take some classes in the future with your sister?" "Oh yes," I answered. "I am planning to take AP Math, AP English, Pre Calculus, Drawing that's all, but I am not so sure." "I understand," Tom said. "I knew you had to decide it with your sister when she comes home." "How are you doing with your studies?" he asked again. "It's been a great worthwhile Chris," I nodded. "I was busy with school and sports activities, same thing as my sister," I continued eating sushi that Chris bought from the Japanese food takeout.

We decided to continue eating until it was past my bedtime, but sooner than later I would do anything to do some other stuff, yet check my Skype message. I finished my dinner early and later on went upstairs to my room to log myself back in. Then, I got a message from Ida.

"Hi sister Ica Hiddleston,

Thanks for asking me how I'm doing, It just started so I'm doing great, anyways thank you for your nice words, even though we argue and fight, we still solve problems on our own. In the future, we will have a family on our own but Loki doesn't allow us to get boyfriends, instead of boyfriends, we should spend our time with family qualities. Anyways I'm glad you're doing well at Tom's house, so anyways I will respond to your message after my homework, see you around sister. Love, Ida Hiddleston."

I placed the heart emoji on the text that my sister texted. But later on she went offline. I went downstairs to get some cup of water but saw Chris and Tom watching movies. I went upstairs without making much noise. In case I had to use the restroom, so I sipped water, went downstairs as quick as possible then went back upstairs.