College year 1

Today was the first day of college, my friends, my sister and I were on the same schedule and later on we decided to make new friends.

Ica Hiddleston: My name's Ica Hiddleston.

Ida Hiddleston: I'm Ida Hiddleston.

Janet: I'm Janet.

Debbie: My name's Debbie.

One of our new friends we made were boys and girls, but there were 2 boys and two girls.

Boy #1: I'm Luke

Boy #2: I'm Austin

Girl #1: My name's Sharon

Girl #2: I'm Sherry. Welcome to University of London, we will be heading to the biggest indoors we haven't explored before, although I would love to meet your parents.

Ica Hiddleston: Nice meeting you too guys. Anyways Let's get to class. The bell rang as we were on the seats meeting new instructors. "Hi class! My name is Jonathan Henderson, I am a professor here in University of London. I'll be teaching Advanced placement classes such as Pre-Calculus, English, Biology, Economics, Physics and science. You can turn in late or early assignments whenever you need to, if your struggling, don't hesitate to stop by my class if you need help." "Thanks Mr. Henderson," we shouted in calm voice.

Ica Hiddleston's POV:
Wow are you serious? From now on, we are taking AP classes in college because we knew all of us would be interested in filling out some credits, but I would think Loki and Thor will be proud of it because I knew that we can study for tests whenever we need to but our professor told us not to worry about it because he has many things to be taken care of. If I told Tom about it, some accordances I had would become different.

Ida Hiddleston's POV:
I felt the same feeling as my sister Ida, she has been excited for some other timing stuff, despite of the efforts we were doing right now is that we will work through out the projects. I hope it didn't look complicated as it was from last year.

The bell rang and it was break time, I realized that the schedule would be different because we were taking the perspective part class but will be home late until 7:00PM I mean when I thought about it, it gave me a reasonable feeling about it. I sat down at the cafeteria with my friends and talked about what our college years will be.

Tom Talked to Ica.
8 hours later,
I came home from college after dropping my sister off to spend the night at her friend's house in Sheffield. "Hi Dad," I looked at Tom Hiddleston as I put down my backpack upstairs in my bedroom and later took off my shoes and placed on Nike slippers. "Hi Sweets," Tom wonders. "How was your first day of college?" "It just started," I scoffed but didn't have to explain the long sentence out of it. "Oh okay," He said. I went on the table as Tom followed me. Tom wanted to know better about how I'm doing because he might realize, I would be drunk. "I'm feeling fine, there is nothing to worry about since I am 16 years old now," "Stop saying you're doing fine," Tom looks superstitious. "Because I know you're not, I am doing this to protect you because you are my daughter, even your sister too, Chris is here to protect you, even Thor and Loki and most of the time, your friends, I am worried about you, If you have any problems or some stuff like that, you can tell me," "I know Tom," I stammered. "I just know that, it is just a reminder that's all," "There is no harm in trying my sweetheart," he softly said but not mad at me. "Just because I want to help you," I started breaking down in tears because I thought Tom was being too hard for me. "Well Tom, it's about time I had to do something because from now on my sister and I are now 16 years old, we can just go to work as one of our parents sacrifice for our future, like going to college, work, earn money and also our suites that me and my sister are having will be named Hiddleston and Hemsworth company and the 2nd floor will be the Laufeyson and Odinson company, also, it has food markets, massage, spa, rooms and some other stuff and I knew my friend Janet will be helping out with the front desk and Debbie too. I cannot quit my job because I knew me and my sister will be working for it, even my friends too, I'm sorry Tom, I really am," Tom got up from the chair and walked up to me. "It's okay, it's okay stop crying now, stop crying." I was crying non stop. "My daughter," Tom whispered. "It's okay now, I'm just doing what's right so you'll learn, it's okay stop crying now."