The Revelation

The Next morning,

I heard Tom talking to his father about what would it be in the future, although he was mad because he knew that that's how he raised me since I was adopted. At first, I heard Tom's angry words. "Oh," His father said. "It seems like you're afraid," "What is it that supposed to be?" I heard Tom getting upset about why there is a reason to care. "If you think that's going to happen to my daughter (referring to me *Ica*) there is something else I have to do, she's not like that because I knew that everything would do anything to her, not because of that I know anything about Ica more than you just because that's how I raised her, I know anything deep inside her and I am just here to protect her because if she had something to do, I know my daughter will come back to me." Well that was usual because you noticed that there are some mixed levels inside you, at least the last thing I did is stick my tongue out, put my finger and yet turn the page on my GCSE textbook. When Tom's father left, I went downstairs taking my math textbook with me in case I needed help with Algebra. Algebra and Geometry was my sister's favorite subject, and my favorite subject is Math, English, Art and History. I looked around and Tom was not in the living room by the time I stepped in. To stay the heck out of stupid ideas, I ran downstairs and slammed the door, but Tom didn't hear me slamming the door at all. "What was that?" his father wondered. "My daughter," Tom replied. "Even though she accidentally spilled the juice, she's not like that, let me talk to Ica okay?" His father left as I continued back my GSCE study. At that moment, my bedroom door was unlocked but Tom went in anyway. "Ica my dear?" "huh?" my eyes widened as I turned my back to Tom. "Oh yes Tom? any second?" "Well I just need to talk to you," he explained. "Well don't worry you're not in trouble, but you know that you would do anything to solve problems on your own, if you can't do it, I will help you, anyways if you can do something, I will do anything to provide what's best for you." "Oh okay," I noticed Tom would be open minded but not angry at all. Tom was listening to me, paying attention to my problems and my sarcasm. I placed my phone on the table as I looked at him. "In that case you will find something interesting but I understand if you need something to do with your studies, but don't hesitate to ask for help." "I know," I nodded. "In that case, I won't do something stupid as long as I am doing something," " I see," Tom nodded. "But for now on, I want you to do what makes you busy okay? If you need anything just ask." "Thanks Tom," "Don't mention it, and don't worry about it," He softly heard me. "I will do anything what makes you comfortable, it's best for you to do some stuff when you do something anywhere as long as you don't violate yourself and some other terms." "Well okay Tom," I said. Tom decided that he would do some chores. "Well I will leave you to your studies, but if you need anything, you can go downstairs and let me know," "Okay," I said.

Tom went downstairs and later studied my GSCE Math, History, Art and English but waited until my twin sister comes home from the abroad. Anyways looking at the window with many homes full of bricks and all of the garbage cans, cars parked at the side to side roads and people walking around, talking in British accents. I continued listening to music, going on Skype to see if my sister was online or not but didn't see any green stuff because I knew she offline so I left her a message:

"Dear Ida Hiddleston,

How's your study abroad going on? since we have no school on the break because I knew it was Spring Break already? Anyways I'm at Tom's house in Manchester, United Kingdom but it took place whenever it was in this time. I realized that one day we would go to college together and work, but it might be for a little while because I knew we would do anything to help ourselves even though we argue and fight but we will solve problems together because I knew we would do some other stuff, when we graduate from college, we will have a family on our own but Loki doesn't allow us to get boyfriends so yeah, just checking to make sure you're okay, well I'll leave you to your studies. God Bless and be safe. Sincerely, Ica Hiddleston,"

I clicked the sent on the button and later on I logged out of Skype. "Dinner time," Tom called me for dinner since Chris came home.