college year 3

We are almost at the end of our college year, but I started thinking back of what Tom was saying because I noticed that he was doing his thing to protect me, take care of me, feed me and also he was also doing this thing to protect my friends, his husband Chris Hemsworth, Mama (Loki Laufeyson) and Papa (Thor Odinson). I knew I would think Tom gets mad at me from time to time because he was doing some thing what's best for us. My professor asked me how I'm doing. "I'm fine sir, I just needed to take time to settle things down, I Had a lot of things going on in my mind right now," "I can set up an appointment with Mr. Hiddleston, Mr. Hemsworth and your parents whenever you need to." "That would be great, thanks professor," I nodded. My sister was on the vending machine buying snacks for me and my sister, it was a 30 minute break time before our 4th period class starts, and yet, one of the studies and stuff may seem harder than we think of.

I couldn't afford to let our scholarships go to waste because I had to figure out to make things happen. After school, Ida drove a car to drop our friends off to their house and later on went to Tom's house, but my sister began to stress out about what will be happening next. I began talking to my sister but she wasn't paying attention. At first, we might get into a fight later on.

Ica Hiddleston and Ida Hiddleston get into a fight.

"Ica," she began to backfire at me. "What now sister?" She started to get mad at me and I looked at her face furiously as she had been full of jealousy. "Pwede ba huwag ganyan Yung Ugali mo," There was an argument between me and my sister. "Ibig sabihin Ma apektado yung scholarship natin diba," I was shocked that my sister went rogue because our scholarships would soon be affected. We were arguing about the things we didn't get over with but it was wrong, I didn't want anything to make it worse because my sister is the only reason I had her as my twin sister. At first it was when we started fighting, Ida was pulling my hair, shouting words at each other. She was talking too much but it was not what it seems. I took a stand right before she did it again. "Stop with your derogatory actions and you will regret what you did to me, get it? Regret," she continued but I wasn't listening, although I began to feel frustrated. "Oh so you wanted to tell Mama and Papa about what I did to you but it wasn't the reason why you were taking a stand huh?" "Sumosobra ka na," I slapped my sister on the face as her face started to get red. "Really?" Ida jumped right in front of me. "See that? I will hit you back," Suddenly, Thor and Loki came to Tom's house as Thor wondered. "What's happening?" Loki answered. "Our daughters are getting into a fight." Loki stopped Ida from hitting me. "Stop that!" Loki began to yell at us. "It is both your fault, did I tell you not to fight? What part of this friendship do you not understand?" "Mama I didn't mean to-," "It is none of your business Ica, I am scolding both of you," "Well in that case, she was doing it on purpose, you see that Mama? I am the one that was relying on her and she intentionally did it," I had to admit that my sister was doing it on purpose but we noticed we were lying. "Alright go ahead!" She pointed out that I was doing it on purpose. "Do whatever you want I don't care," "I said Enough Ida!" Loki gave a slapped on her face. Ida walked away and later went back to Asgard. I was scared Dad would be mad at me for hitting and fighting my sister. I ran upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door.

3 hours later,

The fighting was over and I ran back to Asgard and yet, locked myself in the bathroom door next to Thor and Loki's bedroom. I heard Ida crying knowing what she did to me. "Mama Papa?" Ida called to Thor and Loki. "Is Ica here?" Loki replied. "She's in your bedroom somewhere," She sighed. "I think I was being hard on Ica," I came out as I looked at her in her eyes. "Got any second sis?" I asked her. "Well," she stammered. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry, sorry for what I did to you, please forgive me Ica," I began to give her a hug. "Ida, I forgive you, you know whenever I get mad and upset, I was afraid, I mean somehow we had to work out in order to solve problems on our own because we are 16 years old now, we can travel whenever we want to, we will have a business on our own, a suite, market, spa and massage, medical centers, shelters for kids and their families for those who had no homes and no jobs, school, library, 2nd floor Hiddleston and Hemsworth company and also, Laufeyson and Odinson company, hotel rooms, anything that is invented," "I forgive you sister," I broke down in tears. "You were right about the scholarship,"

We went outside to get some fresh air as our parents were watching us talk about things before we graduate from college. "So anything you can talk about Sis?" She asked me but I was a bit distracted. "Oh what happened? Are you okay?" "I am great thanks, It has been a pleasure," "No problem Ica, I don't mind anymore," "We should take vacation to Jotunheim," She laughed. "Are you serious? Going to Jotunheim?" "I guess," I replied. "Alrighty then let's go to Jotunheim,"