Ida gets suspicious

I could tell why my sister has never acted before. At first, Ida sometimes have difficulties dealing with other things she haven't done before. I was wondering back about what happened next because I knew she was up to something, I thought I would think about yelling at her in case she was up to no good.

"This is the best thing of my life," In my thoughts, Ida began acting like a villain behavior in which might soon turn for the worst. "Are you okay?" Tom asks me. "Oh, I am good Tom, just thinking about the things Ida was doing." I knew that I would blame my sister that much, but this time was different, until now that I figured out the things, the inheritance would be superior.

4 hours later,

I started meeting my sister Ida but gave her a slap on her face.
Then she slapped me back. "What did you do that for?" I gasped, but she didn't respond. "Does that hurt? Because I know it was," "Ida stop," I said. "You know this is not a great idea to hit your own sister." She walked away as I went into my bedroom to take out the dress she was wearing when she was at the party with her cousins.

At this point,

Ida and I have been seeing each other occasionally. Although, I literally pushed her down to the swimming pool, got all of her clothes such as sleeveless tops and leggings wet and later on she pushed me down and ended up fighting in the end. We fought non stop and Loki and Thor rushed in to stop us from fighting. Loki scolded me as I walked away from the commotion that happened to my sister before we end up making a scene.