Netflix and chill

I was in the living room sitting next to my sister Ida. While Chris Hemsworth was away at work at the Hiddleston and Hemsworth Company. Tom, my sister and I were left alone in the house. It was a certain idea that our friends will be taking care of the workplaces inside the Laufeyson and Odinson company and then the Hiddleston and Hemsworth Company. I sat down watching my sister make macaroni and cheese. "Sister, what the heck happened to the macaroni and cheese?" My sister looked embarrassed. "Well I was trying to mix up the cheese and stuff to make it thick, but then I messed it all up, now it will taste like macaroni soup when the cheese is smudged up together." "Well then ask Tom for help, he can help you make macaroni and cheese," I suggested as she corrected herself. "Oh yeah you're right." "I think I can help you make macaroni and cheese," Tom said. "Thanks Tom, no wonder why I didn't learn how to make macaroni and cheese, well go for it, I'll make some popcorn." It took my sister some time to make macaroni and cheese, but I forgot to ask her if we have any plans today. Yet, I already ordered a hot steam pizza and sooner than later, it will arrive around 5:00pm. "What kind of pizza are you ordering?" She asked me while pouring a popcorn on the bowl. "Pepperoni and pineapple Ida," "I see," she looks focused when she nodded. I thought I forgot to say anything but my sister would listen. "Any plans today?" I asked her. "The building is in progress right now," she added eagerly. "At least our friends bought some season passes to go to the Alton Towers." "For real?" I gasped. "Well yes," she replied again. "It starts tomorrow so we have to get ready around 9 am in the morning, Tom and Chris will be joining in with us." "Good thinking sister," I finished talking to my sister and we started watching Paper Towns.

My sister fell asleep watching movies at this time as Tom and I did since the day we were going to spend our time going in out and about around the open spaces in London. At first, I was wondering if there was something that would do anything to make sure Loki was feeling alright.