PART: 35

I rode in another jet with Ryan, Natasha, Lawrence and Henry. I stayed quiet and to myself. Christina switched on buttons with fidget hands. She's a nervous wreck. This is the biggest attack that we have had. I'm raved for this and my anger level is through the roof.

Does it not matter that someone threatened my life and I beat the shit out of them? To Landon and Chloe it doesn't. I turned into a monster but I did what I needed to do. I can't stand to be around them right now and I'm sure they don't want to be around me.

Kelly stayed behind with Sharden. That bitch won't be in the way. She was apart of the conspiracy. That means she doesn't mind the idea of me being dead. Hopefully they won't mess with me anymore than they already have after they've seen what I can do.

The jet lands and we are in the middle of the road. News reporters and bystanders are blocked off by gates. The police hold them back. The green fucker is standing in the middle. He scowls around with loathe and watches us as we load off the jets. The crowd cheers and thousands of voices make me shutter. Than means for more people to get hurt.

The jets take off and we stand in a line yards away from the green fucker. I'm in the middle and Landon is down on the end. Chloe and Cifer are farther away from me to my right.

The green fucker is quiet. He doesn't make any moves. The team whispers. I'm confused as to what we should do. Landon hasn't said anything about the next move. I wouldn't listen to him if he did. It's unusual because they automatically start the trouble. There is no waiting around. But this time he's prolonging the process.

Air gets sliced in half. The sound of Mortica's flight whips in the sky as she lands beside him with her eyes and hair blazing. Then The Ballerina bounces down from a tall building and lands creating a crack in the road. Two more that are the quiet ones fly in and they stand in a line against us. The two are twins. They are both asian men with the same short haircut and dark green suits. They move in sync.

They are outnumbered and I know there is more of them but they are either not coming or haven't showed up yet.

"Are you ready to die?" Mortica askes.

"Ready as we'll ever be," I answer. She giggles, shouts and shoots her laser vision at me. I jump out of the way and in return shoot her down with my projection. She slides on the cement. Then the war starts. Danny goes in and starts to tango with Mortica. They miss each other with inches as they roam around, angrily shooting the rays from their eyes. They dodge each other with grace. Evan flies in the air and brawls with one of the asian twins in the air. They move with silence. They are ninjas and it's almost like a butterfly fluttering in the sky.

It doesn't take long to notice that five of them is all they need. One of them can take up at least four of ours attention. I hone in on the green fucker who is left alone. It's time to finish what was started. I swore that I would get him back for what he did to Jon. He doesn't deserve to live.

I jump up and make my fist into a ball. He grunts and flips out of my way. He shoots me and it burns my stomach. I shake it off and aim for his head. He moves around, flying around me as I shoot without control. I can't do this too long or I might shoot someone else. I tug at the green fucker's hand and twist him around. He slides on his stomach. His skin glows green and so do his eyes that want me to be dead.

I wish these people would all go home and move out the way. As I thought that, The Ballerina jumps in the air and heads to the crowd. She slams down making people fly back and hit others. Camera crews run backwards, still filming all they can get.

Page and Lawrence rush into help the people while Chan and Evan fend her off.

The green fucker tackles me. My skin burns and gets scraped. It cuts in my suit. His eyes become a bright green. I kick him off me and kick up off the ground using my abs.

Thunder roars in the sky. Lighting strikes down. People scream and rush backwards and away from the area. Lighting zaps down continously around all of us. It tackles buildings that stand tall. The glass breaks and shatters like rain into tiny pieces above us.

Henry's eyes are glowing blue. He moves his hands around while his knees are bent. He's the one aiming the storms at the villains. I dodge a blast the green fucker gives me. I bend down and come back up shooting at him with more power. It hits him in the chest. His body gets carried by the air and flips many times before he crashes into a building.

The side of my leg and my stomach is bleeding. The pain stings. The thunder hurts my ears. One of the team members is laying down on the ground. Evan is leaning over him and shaking him. "He's dead!" he shouts. I've seen the kid when we trained. He looked about sixteen years old.

Landon turns invisible, then comes back sweeping an asian twin off their feet. I can't tell them apart. Chloe lifts up a mailbox using her mind and throws it at The Ballerina. Danny gets shot back by Mortica's lasers.

The green fucker comes back at me, grabbing me and flying me up to one of the higher levels of the buildings. My back breaks through glass and that sharp pain ejects through out me. I shoot his legs. He throws back and shoots at me. The green light sounds like zapping sounds coursing into the night. No stars are found in the sky. Clouds of destruction lie above us. Thunder roars loudly against the walls making the building wobble.

I get blasted back on a wall with great force. I gain my strength to get back up. I create fire and throw it at him like I'm lifting up a house. It sends him going through several walls. It's funny how the first time I couldn't do a damn thing to fight back. Now I bet he's regretting fighting with the wrong girl.