PART: 34

I could swear I felt the bone in my nose move up into my brain. Then after that I think I was shot in the stomach. It was all from a punch with great force to my stomach and a nice knuckle sandwich to my nose. He literally throws me down. I step up quickly.

I wipe my nose that leaks out blood and press a hand to my stomach to add pressure to put the pain at bay. His mouth forms a square showing all of his teeth. He growls at me and it's freaking me out. He has become more of a monster than he already was. He's not in here to hurt me. He's in here to make sure I'm dead.

"I'm not going to walk around knowing that I was defeated. That would be stupid of me," Sharden says. He says this like we are having a casual conversation at the store. "You make me sick and I can't stand you being here in my home!"

"Sharden!" Landon yells. Banging on the shield won't do any good. The trainers yell for this to stop. I'm in a battle right now and it is for life or death.

Sharden runs, raming into me. He picks me up, throwing me down to the ground. I don't have time to even catch oxygen. He wraps his hand around my neck and lifts me up slowly. It crushes my windpipe. I scratch at his arms that his veins emerge from. It doesn't phase him. His eyes have turned evil. Any humanity he had went away. I gasp out. There is no air coming to me. Dizziness takes a toll on my brain. My face burns with heat. My body cries out for a break.

I smack my forearm against his arm. It breaks me away. I roll farther away from him to catch whatever air I can. It's like I've been traveling the sun and I get to lay on an iceberg. My nose allows drops of blood to fall on my arm that is underneath it.

Sharden comes back quick. He lifts his foot up above my body. I roll over quickly before he can smush my body under his weight. I roll back over when he stomps another foot in my direction. It gives me enough time to stand and get some distance.

"You're not wanted here. Don't you get that?" Sharden says. He stands in place over on the other side. "You never were!"

"Just shut up and put the damn shield down!" Danny says. Sharden screams with rage at them all. He then rushes over to me again. I twist and kick him back. He isn't stunned for long. He grabs my arm and I flip down on my back. My body can't handle the stress of constantly losing air.

The shield above me has light ripples that come inside of it. It's a magical creation that only certain people have. And one of those people has to be one of the worst assholes I have ever come across. I'm waiting for him to strike again. I don't find him standing over me. I come on to my stomach, coughing to fill up my lungs.

"You are nothing! You don't even deserve to live you pathetic piece of shit! I was waiting for you to die in one of those attacks but your stupid ass is still here." He turns his back to me. He pinches something inside of me that shouldn't be pinched. My anger comes up and goes through my veins like a black poison. "You would be doing us a favor if you were dead."

My jaw clinches together tightly. I bite my tongue hard. I lock my eyes on him and see that he is the person that I hate the most. I walk to him with hatred and determination. He turns around. I take his arm and snap it back. He screams out in horrid pain. I kick him in his groin. He goes down and I grab at his shirt and swing him out of the sheild. He flies across the room to the end of the training area. I move past the crowd of people. I kick Sharden in his rib cage. He gets thrown into the wall. Blood spews out of his mouth.

I'm the one who needs to die?

"Rowen!" Landon shouts.

I kick Sharden over and over again. Landon and Chloe are the first ones to run over. I put up a shield. They aren't ruining this for me. I slam him down so hard that I hear one of his bones break. Sharden's eyes are glazed over. When I stop kicking him, I walk over and grab his ankle. With all force I twist it to the side and hear his muscle stretch against his bone. He roars out like a wounded animal.