Heel To Face

"I'm about to ring Seth by that long ass neck of his and break it!" Screaming pissed off into the abyss of my locker room. "That stupid cock sucker!!" Punching my locker in rage having it bend not even caring of the damn fine. Slamming my fist into it over and over again screaming in rage at the locker until I can't feel my hand anymore. Pissed off more now seeing my blood everywhere on the locker and dripping down my arm. "I'm going to destroy him!!!" "AHHH!!" Rage and hate fueling the gasoline of fire inside of me starting to punch the bent up bloody locker again. Not feeling the pain from the adrenaline running through my veins. 

Hearing knocking on my locker room door as I growl towards the door still pissed off. "NOT NOW!" Growling loudly punching the locker once more before looking down at my now shredded hand. The door opening anyways glaring up seeing Dean walk in pissed off as well. "Hey kitten, come here." His voice dark rolling my eyes but still walking towards him. "Someone get pissed off at the results of today?" Asking me already knowing the answer seeing the bloody locker with my bloody and shredded hand. Dean's eyes getting back to a light blue slightly looking at the locker. "Yeah." Stating into another growl before he sighs and looks down at my hand. "Wash your hand then clean up. We're leaving soon." Saying in a bit of a softer voice before walking out my locker room making me want to just scream even more. 

HOW IS HE NOT AS PISSED OFF AS I AM RIGHT NOW?! I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN MY TITLE TONIGHT AND THEY FLIPPED IT RIGHT BEFORE I WENT ON! THEY SCREWED OVER ROMAN AS WELL LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT TYPE OF HEEL AM I SUPPOSED TO BE WHEN THE AUTHORITY IS PISSING ME OFF!

I'm going to find Seth and super kick him in the face!

But first I really should wash my hand. The adrenaline slowly fading away letting me feel the pain shooting up from my hand and up my arm. Rolling my eyes at myself walking over to the bathroom turning on the cold water. Pushing my hand under there as it stings from my now open wounds. Washing all the blood off my hand and arm before turning off the water. 

Walking back into my locker room staring at the locker holding my arm in pain just flipping the locker off. Yeah I'm not going to clean that. I'm to pissed off right now. Grabbing my small bag storming out my locker room into the diva hallway. Ignoring the stares from my hand starting to bleed again. 

Going over to the doctor's door fast to not get anymore blood on the floor from my hand. Opening the door seeing the doctor there with no one else in. "Oh good no one else is here." Stating loudly having the doctor turn around looking at my hand. "I need you to bandage this for me." Pushing my hand out to him as he sighs. "Alright take a seat." Walking to the bed sitting down pushing my hand out to him again watching him grab alcohol pads.

Shit this is going to burn.

"This is going to sting." Saying to me putting the alcohol pad on my hand rubbing the blood away. Biting on my bottom lip from the stinging in my hand being in more pain from that then any move Nikki Bella used on me today. Still biting on it from just wanting him to hurry up in my pissed off mood. Taking his sweet ass time though grabbing the gauze wrapping it around my hand reminding me of earlier today when I wrapped Jon's hand for him. 

Smiling a bit at the memory I made not to long ago cooling off a bit just thinking of Jon's face. The door slamming open to the doctor with me just sitting there. "Found her." Joe saying to Jon walking in with his bag as a pissed off Jon walks in with his bag as well. "Do you need help as well?" The doctor asking annoyed probably from all of us slamming his door open all the time. "Nope just waiting." Jon growling over to the doctor just as he finishes up my hand. "There good as new." Taking my hand back picking up my bag muttering a 'thanks' before walking past them and out the door.

"Someone having a bad day?" Joe asking with me just growling back to him walking to the nearest exit. "That means yes." Saying to himself with me just rolling my eyes not caring from my foul mood at the time. Reaching the exit slamming the door open going past security and racing to our car probably about 5 feet ahead of Jon and Joe. "Kitten." Jon saying to me not saying anything else while I tense up and stop walking all together. Standing there frozen and tense waiting for him to say something else to me or for Joe to say something else to me.