Epilogue

Brittany's finally dead and everything's over. The original plan for Mrs. Marone was to press charges on Brittany, which was pointless. When the autopsy was performed, the results were unknown for the poison that I kept giving her. Some people wound up calling the poison, bubblefaces. Weird name, but what else could they name the thing? Originally, it was supposed to be a sauce, but I messed it up and kept it for some strange reason in the refrigerator in my room. I completely forgot why I kept it to begin with. I spilled some alcohol in it, for a little extra measure. I tested it on a dying rat, so I would know what would I be looking for.

       Lance is fine but he won't be playing anymore games in a while. Vienna kept getting teased because she kept taking care of Lance with his father. She later tells him what she said during the shoot-out. Lance says, nervous, "Seriously? Maybe we'll hang out sometime next week and we'll see how we'll get from there. Or at least when my leg gets better."

       As you all know, Kevin and Lark are together. I visit them from time to time to find out what's been going on. 'Cause I'm not God and I don't know everything; that's His job. They do have their dates here and there but, mostly for studying. There was only one time that they almost got it on. Lance caught them before things could get serious. He was like, "Kevin! What the fuck are you doing on Lark like that?" Mind you, Kevin has Lark pinned against the wall with his lips on her neck.

       Lark goes, "Lance, chill out." She rolls her eyes and says, "All right, all right, brother. We won't do it again."

       Then he said under his breath, "Easy for you to say when you're in your bra and jeans."

       Back in my household, Mom went back to work and then Ray is relieved to find out that no more people are dying after Brittany is finally dead. When Dad told Ray and Mom about the shoot-out in the library, he told them the entire thing. Even when he found Vienna and Lance in the janitor's closet. "They both just sat there. Lance was protecting Vienna, blocking the gunman from shooting her. I was right behind the gunman and then, before either one of them would be shot to death, I shot the gunman. As you guys already know, I got suspended, but only for a week." That reminds me, Mom's pregnant and Ray's pretty happy as well as Dad.

       Reggie went home tired as hell. He got five phone calls from his friends calling him brave. Then, the next day, his ex texted him, saying that they could work things out between them. He tells him, "Maybe we could give it a try." Then three days after that, they had dinner at his house and he told him what's been going down. Then Reggie asks, "Why'd you come back?"

       Then Nico goes, "I heard about Brittany on the news and then I heard that you were her hostage."

       Reggie's like, "So, you only came back just because you saw me on the news?"

       Nico's all, "Ye-- Wait! That's not it!" Reggie storms in his room and slams the door while Nico follows him there. He goes, "Look, Reg, I know we didn't do well the last time we were together, but I've been thinking that I made a really bad decision. Karina left me broke and I can't believe that I was dumb enough to cheat on you. I mean, I've been fucking miserable and I'm sorry for treatng you like that." No answer. "If you want me to leave then--" Next thing you know, Reggie opens his door, grabs Nico by his shirt, pulls him in and makes out with him. And then Reggie pins him to the bed and they climb in.

       In the middle of their make-out session, Reggie goes, "We're gonna work this out." Reggie strips off his, then Nico's shirt and says, "I missed you, too, baby."

       I know, I know, that part was pretty juicy and you want me to continue, but we have to get to Veronica. She joined a kickboxing class so she would defend herself from the likes of Brittany. She had a hard time at first, but then, she got the hang of it. She transferred back to Silvermist as one of the heroes that stood up to Brittany. As for me, I'm dead, obviously. But my work is DONE! So, stay in school and remember, revenge never really gets you anywhere and I learned that the hard way.

End