Chapter II - Beautiful Blue Eyes

(Enjoy!   Comment/Vote if you would like!)

I had completed all of my errands in the two and a half hour allotted time frame with about fifteen minutes to spare.  I decided that I would go in and watch the last couple of minutes of her drama class.

I took a seat in the middle of the small auditorium.  She noticed I was there as she was reciting something from a play.  She waved quickly while continuing her lines.  Louis noticed and turned to see who Ava was waving at.  He smiled and waved when he saw it was me.

It was dimly lit in the seats as most of the lights were shining on the kids on stage.  I didn’t notice the guy sitting next to me until he spoke. 

“You have a child up on stage?” he asked.

“Yes.  Ava Belle, my precious little Ladybug!” I replied.

I still wasn’t really able to see who I was talking to.

“Which child is yours?” I asked the man

“Oh.  I don’t have children.  I’m visiting.  The drama teacher has been my friend since we were toddlers.” He replied

“Oh.  Louis is great.  My daughter really adores him.” I said continuing our conversation.

“Which one is your daughter?” he asked

“She is the one speaking right now actually.”

“Really.” He stated.  “I have been here this whole class waiting for Louis to finish and I must say that your little girl is really talented.  You must be very proud.”

“Thank you very much.  She has always been one for drama.  Even when she was a baby.” I replied with a smile.

“I’m Niall by the way.  Niall Horan.” I say as I reach out my hand to shake his.

“Harry Styles. It’s nice to meet you.” He says while shaking my hand

We release hands and I thought about it for a second and then reexamined the man whom I had been speaking with.

“Wait.  Did you just say Harry Styles?  As in the multi-platinum recording artist?” I said slightly shocked.

He laughed gently and replied “The very same.”

“Wow.  Who knew Louis rubbed elbows with the famous.” I joked.

“Yeah.” He chuckled.  “I’m certainly not famous in Louis’ eyes.  We use to bathe together.  He knows too much about me and knows all my secrets.” He said

“That might not be a good thing.  To be as famous as you are and having someone knowing all your secrets.” I stated