Chapter XXI - Subtle Affection

(A/N - I hope you all enjoy Chapter 21!  This Chapter is dedicated to HahFunny.  Who doesn't like a little Nouis action, and the story 'Two Drinks And A Kiss' is so good!!  So now, if you can't already tell, the ships I like the most are: 

1. Narry  2. Ziall and 3. Nouis

Anyway.......Chapters 22 and 23 will be up in a little bit!!)

~~~~~~~~

A few days after the concert and the incident with Mr. Watson, Harry was informed that his management team wanted to have a meeting with him and they insisted that I be there.  They knew about our relationship because of the whole issue with Watson.

It was my lunch break and I am sitting in a conference room at a large oval table, nervously tapping my fingers on my leg as we wait for his management team to come in.  Harry grabs hold of my hand and intertwines our fingers.  He pulls our hands up to his mouth and kisses the back of my hand and holds it there for a little bit.

“It’s going to be fine, babe.  Calm down.” He says and I nod and stop tapping my fingers.

The door opens and in walks some people clad in business suits who I’m assuming are his management team and then to my surprise Mr. Watson also walks in.

“What the hell is he doing in here?” Harry says very forcefully.

“Harry calm down for a minute.  Let’s all take our seats.” A man says and then looks at me.

“Niall Horan, I presume” a man says and holds out his hand to shake mine and I nod, smile and politely shake his.

“I’m William Thames, but you can call me Bill.” He states with a smile and then begins to introduce the rest of the team to me.

“This is Kathleen O’Connor, George Pike, Patrick Johnson, Susanna Wilson and you already know Leonard Watson.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you” I say making eye contact with them all, except Mr. Watson.

“So, what’s this meeting about and you still need to tell me why he is here.” Harry says.

“Right” Bill begins, “Well Harry, we wanted to discuss your relationship with Niall.”

I hold onto Harry’s hand tighter.  We look at each other and smile. 

“Niall and I have been dating for a couple of months and we are very much happy and very much in love.”  I smile and look into Harry’s eyes as he looks back into mine.  I turn my head back to see Mr. Watson roll his eyes, but the others including Bill are smiling.  That made me feel at ease.

“I’m happy that you have found someone Harry but we need to discuss how and if you two want to come out.” Kathleen stated.

“You know it will affect some fans and may have some negative effect on sales, but you are free to love whomever you want.  We just want to be sure that you are aware of all the factors before making the decision to come out.”Bill adds.