Chapter XXXIII - She Can't Do This

(A/N - 33!!  Not too much to say...I'm sad that the story is almost over...but I had a great time writing it!  Thanks for reading. Only 3 chapters remaining.)

~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning perfectly wrapped up in Harry’s arms.  He kept his word and didn’t leave.  This is a start.  This is him showing me that he can be trustworthy. 

Last night was amazing.  We spent almost two hours in full ecstasy.  Both of us finding release three times.  It was tiring but worth every minute of exhaustion. 

I begin to brush his curls off of his forehead and take in his perfect features.  I place a kiss on his nose and begin to wake him from his sleep with a kiss on his perfect lips.  He starts to rustle, yawning and then slowly opens his eyes to find me looking into him.

“Daddy I’m hungry.” Ava says as she opens the bedroom door. Harry and I both are startled and we make sure nothing is showing and that we are properly covered, knowing that we are fully naked under the covers.

“My Hazza!” She screams as soon as she sees Harry in the bed and begins to run towards us.  She leaps from a few feet away from the bed and lands on top of us.

“Ugh” Harry and I both groan.

“Good morning boys.” She says with a giggle and kisses us both on the cheek.

“Morning Ladybug” Harry replies.

“Ava, sweetheart, can you go downstairs and set the table for the three of us and we will be right down to make breakfast.” I say.  She nods and crawls off the bed and leaves the room.

“C’mon.  Let’s get dressed and get to the kitchen before she comes back up and sasses us for taking too long” I say with a chuckle and begin to sit up. “Wait” Harry says and pulls me back down for a breath taking kiss.  I pull away and smile in a daze. 

“Now we can get dressed.”

Harry made a delicious breakfast and we are getting our fill at the table. 

“Are you coming to the park with us today?” She asks Harry

“Sure, Ladybug.  If it’s ok with Daddy.” And they both look at me waiting for my answer.

“Yes, that’s fine.” I reply and they smile.

So there we were a few hours later; Harry and I sitting on the bench watching Ava with the ducks.

“I miss this.” He says as a whisper and leans in and places a soft kiss just above my ear.

I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder and take his hand in mine and rest it on his lap. And that is how we remain for another ten minutes.  Neither of us moving.  Neither of us speaking.  Both watching Ava and enjoying this familiar feeling.

The entertainment reporters were all in a frenzie.  They had pictures of each entering the restaurant with our dates.  They also had a picture of the four of us at a table.  Thomas’ arm wrapped around my shoulder.  And some pap followed Harry when he dropped Sasha off and then came to my house.  So now, they know where I live.  There were pictures of Harry using his own key to get into the house.  Then me kissing Thomas at my door.  And finally Harry, Ava and me at the park snuggling on the bench.

“Are Harry Styles and Niall Horan headed for reconciliation?  The two, who were once labeled ‘London’s Hottest Couple’, were seen last night out on a date, but each with another person.  Harry was out with model Sasha Wetherby.  He and the London based model have been out a few times over the past month.  Niall was with an unidentified man.  Both couples found themselves at the same restaurant.  But the night ended with Harry at Niall’s home and his Range Rover was there all night.  This afternoon they were spotted cuddling on a park bench watching Niall’s young daughter.  I’m sure many people are wondering just what is going on.”