Chapter XXIII - Confirmed!

(A/N - Chapter 23!!  Third and final update for today.  Hope you all enjoy!!!)

~~~~~~~~

“Welcome back everyone.  We have Harry Styles in the building.  Say hello to everyone, Harry” the host Nick says.

“Hello and good morning!” Harry replies with enthusiasm.

There is a ringing coming through the speakers and I hear Harry say “Oops sorry.  I seem to have forgotten to turn off my phone.”

“Well why don’t you tell us who the call is from?” Nick states.

“Well it is actually a text.”

“Ok…go on read it.  It will make for great radio.” Nick says with a chuckle and Harry laughs along.  What if it’s my text?  He can’t read it.  I wait and prepare myself for Harry’s answer.

“Ok”

What?  He can’t read it. 

“Well, I am not going to read it verbatim but I will tell you the basics of it.  It’s from my very good friend Niall and he just wanted to tell me that he will be interviewed today by UK Business Weekly for a promotion that he just received.”  Phew, that was actually close.  He knew he couldn’t read the text as I sent it.  He is so smart.  This is another way of slowing outing us. 

“Niall?” Nick asks.  “The guy with the daughter you have been seen out with?  They guy in all those pictures with you looking very close?”

“Yes, that Niall.  And we are close.  We get on really well.”  He states simply.

“Being interviewed by UK Business Weekly is a pretty big deal.  This Niall guy must be a very important business man.” Nick states and I hear Harry say “Yes, but let’s discuss the music shall we?  Niall is sometimes shy and I know he wouldn’t want me bragging about how brilliant he is at what he does.”

“Right, well so then Harry, how about the music.” Nick states and the interview continues and it is only focused on Harry and his career.  I listen to all fifteen minutes of it and the last question makes me very happy.

“So Harry, you will be performing at the BAFTAs in a couple weeks.  Is that right.” Nick asks.

“Yes.  I have decided to actually perform a song that I have recently wrote and recorded for the new album.”

“Great!  So new music from Harry Styles.  The BAFTAs are quite the formal affair.  Will you be bringing anyone special?” I chuckle knowing it’s me and wait for Harry’s response.

“Yes, actually.  Someone extremely special.”

“Who?” Nick asks

“I guess you’ll find out on that night.” Harry says with a laugh and then he says good bye to the listeners and to Nick and the interview ends.  I receive a call from Harry about five minutes later.