Chapter VII - 'Bothered'

(A/N-Short chapter...sorry.  I'll be posting chapter 8 later on tonight as well.  On another note this chapter is dedicated to INarryCurly.  Playboy is one of my favorites!  My Best/Boyfriend is another great one too!!)

Monday came around again.  Ava and I had a brilliant Sunday.  Liam and Zayn came over for dinner and played board games with her afterward.  Work was busy.  I barely had time to think.  But any second where I had a breather, thoughts of Harry filled my head.  The date was great.  I needed a night like that.  Being a father at such a young age takes away your ability to have such nights frequently. 

While most 20 year olds were out partying, I was at home with a new born, changing diapers.  While most 23 year olds were beginning their career after graduating, I was reading fairy tales to put a toddler to sleep.  I don’t regret any of it though.  I wouldn’t change anything in my life.  It has all made me a stronger person.  A wiser adult and a great father to my Ava Belle.  But it was nice to be a 26, almost 27 year old young adult having fun out on a date for a change.

It was just about time for my lunch with the boys.  I finished up some calls that needed to be made and headed towards the restaurant about a block away from my office.  While walking, I felt my phone vibrate.  I looked and smiled at the message.

To: Niall

I just wanted to say I had an amazing time with you on Saturday night.  ;)

I texted back while continuing my walk trying to be mindful that I didn’t bump into anyone.

To: Harry

I had a great time, too.  Thank you again.  So much.

I got to the restaurant and took my seat and waited for the boys to arrive.  I felt my phone buzz, signaling a reply.

To: Niall

You know what I can’t get out of my head…..Your amazing lips.  I want to kiss you again so bad right now.  ;)  xx

I blushed.  The kissing was really great.  It sent shockwaves through my entire body.  It made me weak in the knees.  I was still smirking and re-reading the last message when Louis walked in along with Michael, which was a change since he usually doesn’t hang out with us much.  But it will be nice to get to know him better.  Liam and Zayn weren’t far behind.

“So, Niall” Louis began “What’s with the rosy cheeks and the smile from ear to ear?” he finished with a wink as he and Michael took their seats.

Before I could give a reply Liam and Zayn sat down.

“What are we discussing boys?” Zayn asked.

“Oh, just the fact that Niall was blushing and looking at his phone when I arrived!” Louis replied.

“Must be a text from Harry then, yeah.” Commented Liam.