Chapter XIII - Good Morning, Boyfriend

(A/N - I will likely upload a few chapters today.  I know I could drag out the updates...but I do have the story finished...so really, why wait!!  Enjoy!)

~~~~~~

Sun was shining through the white eyelet curtains and straight into my eyes, awakening me from peaceful sleep.  I rolled over on to my back and stretched my body, yawned and then went to wrap my arms back around Harry.  However, my arm landed on a soft pillow instead of Harry’s warm body.  I opened my eyes and in the place where Harry was last night was a single long stem rose with a small note attached.

Good morning, Boyfriend!  Come and find me! 

I lifted myself up on one of my elbows and brought the flower to my nose, inhaling the aroma.  I placed the rose on the bedside table and placed my feet onto the soft shag rug next to the bed.  Still unclothed from last night, I quickly made my way to the dresser and pulled out the first thing I saw; a pair of loosely fitting sweatpants and decided not to put on a shirt.   I then began my search to find my perfect boyfriend.

Walking down the hall towards the living room, I began to smell bacon cooking and upon getting closer to the smell, I could hear the sizzle.  I entered the kitchen to find Harry, with his back to me, cooking us breakfast.  I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around to the front of him.  I placed small kisses across his shoulder blades.

“Good morning, boyfriend” I said as he turned around to join into my embrace.

“Good morning, handsome” he replied and pulled me closer for a kiss.

I released my grip and started looking through the cabinets to locate plates and cups and silverware to set the table.

“I already set everything up.” He said.  I looked at him puzzled because there was nothing on the table.

He smirked and replied “We are going to have breakfast outside on the deck.  It’s a beautiful morning and the view of the lake will be perfect.”

“Sounds perfect” I said and placed another kiss on his perfect lips.

We gathered up the finished breakfast and brought it outside to the deck.  He did have everything set up, in perfect place and it was all so romantic.  We began enjoying our breakfast and having light conversation.  Our eyes, however, were distracted and we both found it difficult to keep them off of each other’s bare chest. 

We were soon finished eating and we began to clear up the dishes. 

“I’m going to place these in the dishwasher.  You can go take a shower, if you would like.” He said to me.  “The towels are in the hall closet just outside the bathroom door.”

I made my way to the bathroom.  Stripped and started the shower.  I had the water hot so it would relax some of my muscles that were slightly sore from last night’s activities.  I then heard the door open and I paused for a moment.  I heard the shower curtain being pulled back and I opened my eyes to see Harry stepping in.  I welcomed the intrusion.  I wrapped my arms around his waist and he ran his hand through my wet hair.  I turned us around so that now his body was under the flow of the water from the shower head.