Resolving this! Part 6

Your POV:
It's the next day and I feel guilty of what I done. I go to my kitchen and drank water. Each gulp I take I feel sad and in shame. That's when I hear my phone ring. I go and see who it is...it's Lloyd!!!!......I start to think should I answer it...or not....but just hearing the phone ring makes me want to answer it...so I did.

(Y/N): "H-hello?"

Lloyd: "Hey! (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yh?"

Lloyd: "Can I come over to your place....we need to talk.!"  He says it kinder seriously.

(Y/N): "uh....ok." I then call end it. And sigh deeply..I know why he's coming to ask me about yesterday night. Even though Lloyd is coming this is going to make me nervous. I mean I should go and get ready.  Once I finished getting ready, I heard someone knock. I knew it was him and I sighed. And opened the door. It was Lloyd standing right in front of me and he was looking into my eyes. I quickly reacted and told him to come in.

Lloyd: "(Y/N)??"  I sighed and looked away not facing him.

(Y/N): "Yh..?"

Lloyd: "Why were you at that place?? At why did you ignore me and drove away from us."

(Y/N): "Uhh...Lloyd?? I was there because I felt like being there and I didn't mean to ignore you or avoid from you but I felt ashamed."   I say looking down the floor. I heard him sigh.

Lloyd: "There no point for you to be ashamed of.....but I just hope you don't go back there again...its not safe for you."   He says. I look back at him and hugged him...he didn't react back to hug at first but then he did.

(Y/N): "Lloyd I promise you I won't go back there."    We then break the hug.

Lloyd: "Well.....after all your my friend and I really don't want to see you unsafe." He says smiling. I smile back.  But inside I knew I wasn't happy...knowing that am still being friend zoned...but anyways who cares.  We then talked and watched films all that until he had to go...I really didn't want him to go I wish he can stay longer. To just see his green eyes his soft blond hair.....he adorable face. He is so sweet. We waved our goodbyes.   At night me and Nya face timed and I told her everything. And all that.

Nya: "It's all coz of Lloyd!!! We should do something!!"

(Y/N): "Yh true....I just hope Lloyd sees me with different eyes. But I know one day he will."

Sorry guys if it was a bit boring but later on in the story it will start to get interesting I promise you that. Thanks for reading this chapter!!!!

The Next Chapter Will be updated in no time!!