Back to normal 43

Lloyds Pov:

Looking around the castle as we managed to get in, We would often hide as we don't want to get caught, I just want to find (Y/N) that's all I want.

Jay: Oh guys check this out!!! Jay said in a very cheerful way, I wonder what it is. I go where jay is and then s see such a beautiful sight.

Lloyd: This is..amazing. I say walking around to the place where it ad diamonds and all.

Kai: Heck yh. he follows me back. s were observing the place we hear someone chuckle, I look at jay as I thought it was him but he looked at me just as curious and confused to know where that chuckle is coming from.

Jay: uuh.. not me!!! He say with a confusd look..then who isit.

Nya: guys look!! I looked to the direction nya was looking, my expression changed to anger as I see..

Lee: Well, well, well look what we have here, I got my selves a ninjas. how delightful.  He said grinning at us.

Nya: Not another step or your down!!!! Nya backed off a bit but I couldent stop the anger that I felt.

Lloyd: Wheres (Y/N)? I said with the most annoyed tone. he looked at me and laughed...wait laughed stupid asshole.

Lee: Well you see me and her are having our honeymoon now so please don't disrupt our peace. he said with a smirk, that's it!!!!

Lloyd: SHES MINE AND NOT YOURS YOU HEAR ME OR SHOULD I MAKE IT MUCH CLEARER FOR YOU!!!!!! I said literally I can feel lava running through my veins just seeing this idiot say such things like that about my girl boils me. Zane holds me back a bit.

Kai: Okay enough, look give as (Y/N) back!!

Lee: Oh you want her back don't you? He said looking at me with that disgusting smile.

Lee: Then your going to have to fight for her!!! He says preparing himself with a sanctuary sword.

Lloyd: Bring it on!!!

Your Pov:

It sucks being here in this room again. but not for long for my luck I had a pin in my hair, gotit and opened these nasty handcuffs. I looked to the door, hopefully it works...I stood up and walked towards it got the pin and started to unlock the door...Yesss it worked!!!!

Quickly yet slowly opening the door as I went out and closed it behind me.

(Y/N): Okay just be brave and get out of this place. I said to myself as I was running for life..but I heard noises like as if theirs a battle going on..i stopped in the middle of my tracks wondering if I should just leave or for to wear these noises are coming from. it took me seconds but as always curiosity wins me over again I decided to go to wear those noises are coming from.

When I was getting closer my pace started to slow down my heart was beating the shit out of me but I just had to know " Boom" I hear I slowly peak...my eyes widen and I gasp as I see Lloyd and Cole being thrown to the wall. My heart drops from seeing this and then I see lee oh gosh my blood was boiling hot just seeing this douchbag again. Lee was slowly waling to them about to do something but I wasn't going to let that happen. I quickly runned as quick and went behind lee and...

(Y/N): LEE STOP THIS!!! I said as loud as I could.. lee stopped and slowly looked back but before he could be fully looking at me I used all my powers and shot him as best as I could he flew all the way to the other side. I looked around and I see them all down struggling to get up..as my eyes landed on Lloyd freaking started to leg it to him. I bent down to him as  started to touch him.