Thinking about you!! Part 1

Your POV:
Well am a very pretty girl and I do have guys after me but there is just one guy who just don't notice me.......and that's is Lloyd Garmadon. The green ninja. I mean since the day I met him he has inspired me so many emotions. His green eyes his sweet smile his hair his personality.....he's a gentleman....but sometime he can be rude and cheeky well a real dick head sometimes but he's sometimes a kid which it's also cute. He's serious and so responsible...he could be funny but Lloyd is lloyd. And that's what made fall profound in love with him. Sometimes I don't think am as attractive I seems to think. But alot says I am and I have seen myself in the mirror I am attractive. But I should put a bit of makeup.

Well I should stop thinking about him.... And right now am going to hug with Nya. And the guys which includes Lloyd.  I put on a dark brown leather jacket just put some jeans and white shoes and do my hair in a high ponytail. And put on lipgloss. I then go and meet them at the restaurant. When I reach there.....I see Nya walk up to me.

Nya: "Hey...(Y/N)....oh by the ways were sitting over there."   Nya was such a good friend she even knows about my crush. Sometimes she teases me.

(Y/N): "Hey.....well let's go then."    I say walking with Nya.   At the big table I see all the ninjas and I see Lloyd. Oh my dais...am so happy.   We reach there and they all greet me.

Kai: "Hey babe!!!!"   I screw at kai and he just laughs.

Jay: "Oh look who the cat ...brought in."    They all laugh and I look over at Lloyd and he stops laughing.

Cole: "(Y/N).. You owe me food......am just joking!!"

(Y/N): "Seriously!!!"

Zane: "Hello (Y/N)!!!"   I smile back at him.

(Y/N): "Hi Zane!!! At least someone greets me well!!!"  I say sitting down on a really comfy seat.

Lloyd: "Well hi!!!"  I look at Lloyd and I felt my heart melt.

(Y/N): "Hi Lloyd."   I say smiling. And Nya coughs I quickly take my eyes off and look back at Nya and she raises an eyebrow. And I just look down. We then order our food and I felt uncomfortable to eat front of the guys and especially Lloyd.   But I always took a bite when there eyes weren't  looking up. Once we finished we want out to walk around Ninjago.  Everyone was just looking around....but my eyes was only concentrated on Lloyd. I just couldn't take my eyes off him. That's when I feel someone elbow me hard.
And it was Nya.. She whispers into my ear.

Nya: "(Y/N) you know what your doing its so bait." My eyes goes wide. And I whisper back.

(Y/N): "R....really?"   I say.

Nya: "Yes....so do it secretly but not us bait. Ok!?"  I nod.  They guys starts to talk about things.

Kai: "Oi remember that party we went?"  They all answer back saying yh.

Kai: "And remember that girl who was getting all kind and stuff to Lloyd."   I raised an eyebrow and looked at them and listened to there convo.

Lloyd: "Uhhh..kai!!!"  He says sternly.

Jay: "Hey....it's no big secret to know one that the girl likes you."   They all ooohhhh Lloyd.

Lloyd: "Uhh..just shut it guys please."

Zane: "Guys let's not pressure Lloyd."

Lloyd: "Thank you Zane."

Zane: "Unless there is a need to pressure him."   They all start to laugh. And Lloyd just looks away.  

Lloyd: "Look guys....I don't want to know."

Cole: "Well...you do realise we are attending to another party next Saturday... And she will be there."  Lloyd just stays silent.

Kai: "Well she is pretty?"

Lloyd: "Well she is but I that doesn't mean I like her." They all ooohhh again.

Kai: "And with a little help we can help you!!!" They all start laugh once again.

Lloyd: "Guys please!!!!"  

Jay: "OK..OK chill...let's talk about something else." They then change the subject...and I feel so ...so sad and angry at the same time. When Lloyd said she is pretty that made me feel sad. Does Lloyd even find me pretty? The other does but does he?  I start to wonder and that makes me want to leave them.  I soon start to move but Nya stops me and whispers again.

Nya: "Where are you going?"   She says I sigh.

(Y/N): "I don't want to stay and listen to one of those stupid convo!!!!" I say angrily. She smiles.

Nya: "Your jealous!!!" I quickly look back at her.

(Y/N): "No am not....well maybe.   But all I know it's that I don't want to be here." I say stomping off to somewhere. And they all start to question me but I ignore them.
I went to the park.....and just sat near a pond. In that moment I start to feel tears. I just let them go all the way down to my cheeks. I start to think once more about Lloyd....and I just want to know who the heck is that girl. Damn it!!!!! But for sure am going to that party on Saturday I don't care.

Thanks for reading my first chapter of "Will he notice me?" And I hoped you enjoyed.

The Next Chapter Will be Updated in no time!!!