Changed!! *1* Part 21

Lloyd Pov:
It's been 2 months not knowing nothing about (Y/N).  I just feel so guilty. Sad.  I go out to the deck.....to receive some fresh air.  But once I do that....I start to remember all those memories me and her had.
Lloyd:Those times when she always helped when I was in problems.....when she was always there for me. I start to laugh quietly to myself just remembering those funny memories too. And just remembering her beautiful eyes.......her hair......i start to feel something weird like as if I want to hug her and.......and.....kiss her.    Wait what!!!!   No no not that...I mean.....forget it. Why am I thinking of her that way!!! I....I...actually need her. I say talking low to myself.

Nya POV:
I cooked something special for my Jay...and he loved it.
Jay: Thanks it's so delicious.... Want to play video game with me?   He say holding my hand.

Nya: "No...it's OK."    I say.

Jay: "OK then.  He says hugging me and pecking on my cheek."   I then go downstairs and see kai.

Kai: "Hey sis are you ready for the big party there's going to be tommorow night I mean all of the people that was with us in the tournament and there's going to be so many girls. For some reason there rewarding the prettiest girls."

Nya: "yh i am...and i know...you going to look smart just to impress those girls. Oh by the ways...is the bin bag full."   Kai looks over at it and looks back.

Kai: "Yh."  

Nya: "well then I'll just throw it out." I say taking the bin out. I then came out and heard someone talking I looked around and saw Lloyd....talking to himself?  Weirdo. I hid myself. And ear dropped.

Lloyd: "why do I feel so weird just thinking about her.....I feel like my heart beats fast and I honestly don't know why.....wait.......could this be love?"      What Lloyd is fallen for (Y/N)....ooh my dais this is great news. 

Lloyd: "Love? It even seems right when I say it.....(Y/N).....am sorry if I've ever been cruel to you am sorry of what I said that night to you....I just hope you come back......just to tell you..that...I...I...I love you."      I gasp and quickly cover my mouth of happiness for          (Y/N).....after a long, long time he is finally feeling something for her.  Am so happy!!!   I then leave and go back inside with the bin bag and leave it where it was.   Kai looks at me like am crazy or something.

Kai: "uhhh...I swear you said you was going to throw the bin out."

Nya: "Oh I was thinking about....why can't boys do it this time."  He groans and sits back down.    I can not believe Lloyd is finally in love with (Y/N).....I gotta tell Kira.

Your Pov:
I was in my room packing my things in my suitcase... And suri helped me. 

Suri: "Ready to go back to Ninjago?"    She say packing in the things.

(Y/N): "Well yh... Oh by the ways, are you coming?"

Suri: "Yes I am....I want to visit some people who I miss and also I want to attend to that party...it's been awhile I haven't attended to a party like that. It's about rewarding who's the prettiest right."

(Y/N): "Yep!!!!"      I say.

Suri: "And do you still feel something for Lloyd?"   She says looking at me.

(Y/N): "Am not going to lie...I do....but am going to forget him and that's final. I want to move on with my life.  And when I see him I will act like I never met him before."

Suri: "All I can say is follow your heart."   She says smiling.

Suri: "And also remember.... The promise I did to you about your change."  I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

(Y/N): "Yh!!!" I say interested.

Suri: "Well in Ninjago I got a friend who's a man who's mad about designs and he's a designer. And also who knows how to make people look perfect. So I was hoping I will take you there to make you look dazzling for the big party there will be tommorow night."

(Y/N): "Really?"

Suri: "Of course!!!"

(Y/N): "Thank you..Suri!!!"  I say giving her a big hug.    We then finished and it was time for me and Suri and Sensie Hazu to leave. We went to the ship and I couldn't wait to go back to Ninjago.

Ooohhh what could happen!!!  Hope you enjoyed reading my chapter and there will be part *2* !!!
The Next Chapter Will be updated in no time!!!!