Rescuing someone!!! Part 25

Your Pov:
Today I woke in the morning to go out with Greg and Suri to buy new cloths to sign up contracts as a model.....and all that......we soon got tired and went to see the river.....we totally needed a break.

Greg: "Well Your photo shootings will start tommorow..... how do you feel about it (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I feel so happy, I never thought I would get this far..,.Life can surprise you sometimes."

Suri: "Very true!!"    We start to talk while reaching to the river......we've also told Greg about my secret......he was amazed by it. He promised us to keep it as a secret as long as when I decide to reveal it.
We've finally reached too the river....its so peaceful....nice. But the opposite side......it had to be Lloyd with them lot.   I saw Nya and waved at her she waved back happily. Lloyd looks back and smiles at me.....I just ignore it.

Greg: "It's it just me or is Lloyd...gonna pop out where ever we go?"   I start to laugh.

(Y/N): "It looks like.....didn't I tell you he came and visited me at my hotel room."

Greg: "Yes you did.....this ninja is unbelievable."    He says smiling.

Suri: "Look at those two kids and that women in that mini boat."     I look back and I see a woman with 2 kids in a small boat...I guess they paid to ride it.    But why do I have a feeling that the boat it's going to flip.

(Y/N): "Guys do you think there's something wrong with that boat?"    We all start to look.

Suri: "I don't know....it seems like...."

Greg: "It's going to flip!!!!!"      I look back and I hear cry for help.......the ninjas seem shocked and they seemed like they were going to help but I know they won't make it in time so......I used me time power....I slowly dived in the river I could hear Greg shout my name......I look back at where the ninjas are they were all looking at me......Lloyd was going to dive in but Zane stopped him. I slowly got to them......told them to hold tight on me.....they did what I told them to do.....and I used my airjitzu. And we finally landed back safely..... I soon stopped using my time power.

(Y/N): "Are you OK?"   I say worried for them.

The woman: "Yes......yes were OK....thank you for saving us!!!"     She says hugging her kids.    I smiled.

(Y/N): "Its okay!!!!"     I soon watched them leave and when I look back the ninjas were just right there.

Nya: "You just did airjitzu!!!!!"    She says looking at me strangely.

Kai: "How come?"

(Y/N): "OK I will tell you.......I am the master of light and I have a special power that I controll the time."    They just stay silent.

Jay: "That's cool!!!!"

Cole: "So cool!!!!"    They both say.

Lloyd: "So.....that makes you a ninja......coz you know our skills."   He says coming closer to me. I backed off a bit.

(Y/N): "Yes....but I don't want to be a ninja....that just makes me be myself."

Zane: "So......who taught you all these things?"    He says mysteriously wanting to know.

(Y/N): "Well....while I was away....I was taught by my Sensie .......Sensie Hazu."   They all gasp.

Lloyd: "Sensie Hazu?"  I look at him and roll my eyes.

(Y/N): "That's what I said."

Kai: "Wait so.....does Sensie Wu know about this?"     He says looking at me.

(Y/N): "Maybe, am not sure."      Lloyd was about to say something else but he got interrupted by Greg.

Greg: "Sorry guys, but I guess your pressuring my sweet doll......so please don't."    He says I look over at Lloyd who was looking at me we both eye contact each other.....until jay cleared his throat.

Jay: "Well let's go.....nice seeing you again (Y/N)."   He smiles and I smile back. And he hugs me....so does all the others. But then it came to Lloyd.    He smiled and hugged me I didn't hug back but......I felt warm, nice......my heart beated fast......he then broke the hug.....and winked at me......he seriously winked at me.

Greg: "Oh....that's something you don't see everyday from the green ninja."

Suri: "He loves you....I can tell by the way he looks at you so......sweet."

(Y/N): "Well......let's just go."   They both agree and we headed back to the hotel. 

Lloyd's Pov:
We head it back to the the bounty and we told Sensie Wu.......he said that he already knew......he didn't even say nothing to us. We started to watch movies and all, but, that's when jay brings up something that made me blush.

Jay: "So...Lloyd.....you like (Y/N)...don't you?"   He says smirking evily.....all the other guys look back at me with the teasing expression.

Lloyd: "Well.....I.....I do.....instead of like.....I love her."   I say looking down.   Then Nya sits next to me to cheer me up.

Nya: "What's wrong?"    She says

Lloyd: "Its.... The fact that I don't how to get to her.....she says she doesn't feel nothing for me....but I know that's a lie."    I say holding the bag of crisps tight.

Nya: "Chill...relax....don't stress out....I know its a lie too.....she can never say she stopped loving you....coz to for her too stop loving you is impossible..... Am a witness me and Kira are.....were witnesses of how much love she feels for you. Love is never that easy to get rid off..especially if it's true love."     She says smiling at jay and he smiles back at her......I smile too, knowing that's true.

Kai: "But hey.....I can help you...I've got tips for you!!!!!"

Lloyd: "You will help me!!!!"  I say happy.

Cole: "oh man!!!!"

Zane: "Kai....give Lloyd the Romantic tips!!"

Kai: "Yh...yh...don't worry!!!!"   I can give you tips on how to get to her.

Lloyd: "Well can you tell me!!!!"

Kai: "Sure!!!"    He tells me what I have to do......its seems cool...romantic.....I hope she falls for this.

Ooohhh getting tips for love!!!!   Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!!!
The Next Chapter Will be updated in no time!!!