Leaving Ninjago! Part 16

Lloyd POV:
I can't believe my close friend who I thought who just liked me as a friend appears to be liking me as in love, and it hurts knowing that......I just broke her heart saying that am not the one for her.  Just seeing run off....made me feel guilty. The guys are trying to cheer me up....but right now I just want to be stuck in my room....I then her a knock.
And Nya comes in smiling.

Nya: "Lloyd? Can we talk?"

Lloyd: "Sure."   I say sighing.  She then sits beside me.

Nya: "Now that you know about (Y/N).....I just want to say.....you won't imagine.....how big is her love for you."   She says putting her hand on my shoulder. And I look down.

Lloyd: "But......I don't feel the same way..."..she cuts me off

Nya: "It doesn't matter if you don't feel the same way........in time you will feel the same  way for her.....I know you will.....you don't know how long she has been in love with you. Don't you feel something weird while your with her?"   I look at her then look away.

Lloyd: "well sometimes I do, I feel nervous, weird, and sometimes I blush for no reason..". Nya smiles.

Nya: "The thing is Lloyd, you do feel for her but you don't exactly know or you don't realise.....or you just don't want to admit it."    I sigh and stood up.

Lloyd: "But....how can that be love...I mean am not even ready for a relationship."

Nya: "Look Lloyd, I want you to listen carefully, right now your saying that you don't feel nothing for her, but your beginning to feel something, this is a chance that life gives us but only once, and I hope you soon relise the love that's been always trying to show you, because once you finally relised it late, it will be gone...and it will be too late....so don't lose this....am telling you."   She then hugs me and then leaves my room. Am I being to mean, am I actually starting to feel something for her but I don't relise it.....I will just let time tell.

Your POV:
It's morning and I have everything ready, I change myself and was getting ready, I gut my suitcase with me, and then left my place but then I went down reception and gave them a note and said if my friend Nya or Kira comes and look for me give them this note. It's a note I wrote. I then leave and quickly rush to the place.
I then got there in no time, where Hazu told me to meet him, and then I see him.

Hazu: "(Y/N)..am glad your coming!!!"   He says smiling.

(Y/N): "Thank you!!!"      We soon waited like 30 mins and then it was time for me too leave. We were going to travel by ship.

Hazu: "It's time! Let's go!"   He says then walks to the ship.   I look back and see Ninjago.

(Y/N): "I will miss Ninjago......and also I will miss Lloyd.."   I say whispering to myself......"..I will never forget those moments that Lloyd made me feel special......I will always love you Lloyd."   I say I feel tears going down my cheeks. I take one last look at Ninjago view. Then I enter in the ship.

Lloyd Pov:
I was resting a bit, just thinking everything my mum even came to me too and cheered me up a little so did Sensie Wu but I feel guilty.... I then get bored and hungry so I head downstairs. I go to the fridge and got something and went to sit on the sofa.  The the guys all come.

Kai: "Hey....Lloyd!! How are you feeling?"   He says drinking juice bottle.

Lloyd: "I don't feel well.  I guess all that made me have a headache...by just thinking about it."

Zane: "I see...your temperature has rise....do you need something?"   I look over at Zane and smiled a bit.

Lloyd: "No...no it's OK."

Jay: "Do you want to do something to cheer you up?"   He says walking towards me.

Lloyd: "No.....I don't even have the energy...to do anything."

Cole: "How about if we order something?"

Lloyd: "I don't mind!!"

Zane: "Don't worry Lloyd, in time you will see things differently."   He says smiling and I smile back then my smile quickly fades.   The guys then ordered pizza....it cheered me up a little..that's when Nya rushes inside and we all look back at her......

Jay: "Are you OK?"

Nya: "No.....Lloyd read this!!!" She says handing me a pice of paper.....Nya seems like she has been crying or something. I then started to read it.

"I just wanted to say, I will be gone for awhile, I don't know for how long but, it will be long enough to try and forget Lloyd, hopefully. I will miss you lot so much, Nya I'll miss you just like I will miss Kira and same with the guys. Lloyd, am sorry if I broke our friendship, I never wanted this to happen, and I was afraid this would have happened, am sorry, am sorry for loving you, but I can't just simply forget you or simply stop loving you, you have been something so special in my life. Thanks for making me feel special. Goodbye."
Lloyd: "What!!!! No!! NO!!"   I say running upstairs to my room I lock it and just lay down on my bed.

Lloyd: "(Y/N)....why did you go? I never said our friendship was over? Why did you leave me?......I will never find someone like you!!! Am sorry."   I say crying silently. Just thinking of all those memories I had with her. She has always been there for me when I needed her, she has always helped me when I was in problems, she was always there for me. Am sorry (Y/N).

Leaving Ninjago!!! I just hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!!!
The Next Chapter Will be updated in no time!!!