Not again!! Part 37

Your Pov:
Before I left Ninjago with the ninjas.....i went to visit my Sensie, and Greg before I left.....we finally got there, the village of hope, its great to be back at a beautiful place,a place were i learned to be a real woman.

Jay: I remember being here with Cole and kai.   He says admiring the place.

Nya: And when was that?    She says looking at him suspiciously with her arms folded.  I just smile at the scene and lay my head on lloyds shoulder.

Jay: Uh....that was one of the missions we were on....right...you two?    He says looking at them and so does nya.

Kai: Uh...yh..yh sis he's right.   

Cole: Well change of subject let's get going!!   We agree and we walked around the village so big it felt so good being back here!!!!!   I start to look at the blue sky and sigh how wonderful it is, until that's when I hear a voice.....not again!!!!!

Mila: Oh my dais.....it's you guys....oh well look at you lloyd.    I look down and yes is this girl again......a past that this girl tryed to butt in and tryed to win his heart but she knew for a fact lloyd only liked her as a friend so she left things that way.

The way she just hugged lloyd...i don't know..i feel this fire in my heart more like....am I jealous?    

Mila: It's been a long time I haven't seen you lloyd and you guys!!!!    She says smiling it looks more like a fake smile to me....fuck her.

Lloyd: Hey....its actually been a long time!!!      Seriously lloyd.

Nya: Well nice to see you too, but unfortunately we don't have time to waste so we gotta go!!!!     At least Nya helped me there she hates that girl too.

Mila: Oh but it's been long time I haven't seen you all and well I was wondering if I could just stay with you lot and catch up with you guys!!!!!        She is so flipping intense.

Lloyd: Uh...well just wait here and let me talk to the guys.    She nods and lloyd comes to us.

Lloyd's: Guys....uh it's been a long time we haven't seen her and to be honest I wouldn't like to say no to a friend we haven't seen for time.      I sigh and roll my eyes but good thing that he didn't see.

Kai: Well i think it's true!!!

Zane: I agree!!!

Cole: yh

Jay: I mean, we can totally catch up with her too..right?   Nya roughly elbows jay...and Jay smiles nervously to her.

(Y/N): Well.....i have to do things so I can't stay here. And catch up with her....i got things to do, so sorry.

Nya: You know what?  I agree with (Y/N),.  We came here for a mission....it's about (Y/N) were talking about....you guys go and we will carry on with the mission.   I nod. 
Lloyd stops me.

Lloyd: (Y/N), please...just stay with us..and I promise that tommorow morning we will continue....but just don't go...i don't want to leave you alone.    I look at the ninjas...and I look back at Lloyd....gosh the way Lloyd looks at me with those eyes....

(Y/N): Ok..Ok will stay.     Lloyd smiles and kisses me.   The ninjas cheer.   Once we was walking back to fucking Mila.   Nya talked to me.

Nya: I just can't believe we have to stay with this girl...she's annoying.....believe me she will flirt with Lloyd....

(Y/N):  I really didn't want to say Ok...but there was actually to much pressure that made me say Ok..and the way Lloyd looked at me too.   Why??

Nya: Well i still haven't told Sensie Wu that were taking a day off!!!  And I ain't going to tell him coz...i have a feeling you will regret your choice and rather continue on with the mission I know you (Y/N).

(Y/N): You know me to well!!!    

We was with her and Lloyd told her that am his girlfriend she took it as a surprise I know for sure....Soo we went at a restaurant we walked around and it was turning night already...and we went to a restaurant again.  

Mila: Lloyd...I've missed you so much..you Blondie boy..she says messing his hair.  I just slowly nod..the way shes getting well try to get close to lloyd.

Lloyd: And well we all missed you too!!!   He says laughing!!!

Kai: So have you got a boyfriend?   Kai asks her.

Mila: No...am still single...but guess what maybe I do!!!    She ten hugs lloyd.

Mila: This is my boyfriend now!!!!!!     Only joking!!!!      She says smiling and gave lloyd a quick peck on his cheek.     Bitch!!!!

Just hearing and seeing of what she just done made me feel so angry. But luckily Nya calmed me down!!!  All day I felt kinder left out coz lloyd only has been talking, laughing and all.....right now I feel left out...he hasn't even looked at me or talk to me since this morning.

Cole: Lol..i miss your cakes!!!   He says smiling.

Mila: Oh don't worry one day I'll make the cake you love alot and for all of you too.    She says looking at lloyd.

Just seeing the way she gets closer to lloyd and seeing that Lloyd just lets her...makes me feel sad, angry, left out...right now I feel useless....to be honest I'll just carry on with the mission.

(Y/N): CAn, I talk to you for a sec?     I say to Nya...she nods.  We both stand up and once we did it looks like finally lloyd look at me...or might as well say he finally remembered me!!!!

Nya: sorry were going to the toilet!!    She says I just follow Nya and we went to the toilet.

Nya: Changed idea?

(Y/N): You know what? Yh let's just continue the mission with or without them!!!!   I say angrily.

Nya: your right!! I can't believe the way she gets close to lloyd.

(Y/N): Did you see the way she was like now he's my boyfriend and she gave a small peck on Lloyd's cheek...without caring that I am his girlfriend and that I was there in front of them...bitch!!!!

Nya: Believe me when I saw that!!  I really wanted to beat her down!!!   And same with jay...huh the way jay just followed around her jokes!!!   Gosh!!!

(Y/N): Guys..there unbelievable!!!!

Nya: Let's go!!! Like you said with or without them we will still continue the mission...I've got the weapons and some vehicles parked around there....let's go!!!!

(Y/N): Thank you Nya!!!!   She smiles and hugs me......we slowly sneak out the restaurant.   And we got out!!!    We quickly went to were the vehicles were parked.   And I got on my motorcycle its so cool!!!  

Nya: So ready to go?     She says turning on her motorcycle.

(Y/N): Ready!!!

Cliffhanger!!!   Well thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it!!  Tommorow I promise I will update!!!!

The next chapter will be updated in no time!!!