Getting Spotted!! Part 5

Lloyd's POV:
That party last night, was good but then Lena kissed me so fast....I mean I don't like her and it was shocking when she kissed me but I don't even think I feel nothing for her!!! The guys thinks that am falling for her after that kiss.....kai thinks I don't want to admit I liked it.....no I didn't like it and right now am not interested in girls...I just want to focus on myself. It will be at least honourable if I do.   I went downstairs and saw Cole cooking.

Cole: "Hey Lloyd.!!!" He says smiling.

Lloyd: "Hey......what are you cooking?"  I say looking what is it.

Cole: "Oh just.....well soup!!"   I gasp.

Lloyd: "Seriously!!!" Do you want to poison us?   I say giggling.

Cole: "Shut it Lloyd!!"  I start to laugh.

Cole: "You know what I don't want to cook....by the ways Sensie is waiting for us."   I nod and we walk to Sensie room. And see Sensie drinking his Tea. I see the other guys too.

Sensie Wu: "Morning to you all!!!" And my task for you today.....he gets cut off by Jay..

Jay: "Task!!! I though we were off!!"  He says it in a serious tone.

Nya: "Jay!!! Sensie you was going to say."  She says.

Sensie Wu: "As I was going to say I have a task for all of you......I need you to go and see a friend of mine and bring him here in the bounty his name is Hazu.......the problem is he is not in Ninjago...but he is working at this Bar. Called Gema. That will be all."

Zane: "Sensie...what's the importance to bring your friend here....if I may ask?"

Sensie Wu: "This friend of mine it's an old friend...who knows alot about legendary things.......in time he will be a great help for all of you to maybe unlock more things."

Lloyd: "Don't worry Sensie....We will bring your friend!!" I say smiling then I leave.

It's been a couple of hours until Nya and Zane has finally Located the place. We then got all in a car. And said goodbye to Sensie and to my mum. Nya drove us to the place. There were times were we thought we were lost but we finally reached the place. It was already dark. Kai leads us all to the bar....it was big the place I see some drunk people. We then go to the person who serve outs drinks and all that. We asked about Hazu and he said yes he knew who he was and called him. We saw him and he came to us.

Hazu: "May I help you?"  He says grinning softly. I then take a step forward and answered back.

Lloyd: "Hey Uhh.....well we are Sensie Wu students...and well he told us to come and look for you and take you to him coz he would like to speak to you."  I say confidently.

Hazu: "So indeed you are Sensie Wu students.....it will be a pleasure to speak to him again. And of course I have time if that's what your wondering."  He says smiling.

Nya: "Thanks!!!"  Nya says.   Kai started to introduce us but that's when I hear Cole interrupt and says something low.

Cole: "Guys!!!!" Look who is over there at that table.   I couldn't hold back so I looked back quick and.........it was........(Y/N)!!!!!

Nya: "What is (Y/N) doing at this place??"  She says it in a serious tone. My mouth was open I couldn't believe (Y/N) was here.

Your POV:
I felt traped in thoughts at my apartment... So I thought just for once I will be back at this place.....even though I didn't like it here..but I thought just for today will be at least OK.   I sit on a chair having a drink. I started to think about Lloyd......I banged the table and drink a bit more. I don't know if I was acting a bit hysterical or something. I just left my hair out didn't care. I heard the same men whistling at me again. I got pissed off.

(Y/N): "Fuck off!!!"   I say angrily. But when I turned away from them once I was turning my face, I saw familiar faces....wait.....no...it's the ninjas...and Lloyd....what are they doing here?? Oh man there looking at me and no they shouldn't know I come to this place but it's to late they now know.   So I slowly stand up and slowly walk away. I came out of the bar. I started to walk......and that's when I hear a voice then I hear another voice join in. I looked back it was...Lloyd..and Nya.  Then the others came. I look at the ground in shame.. And I started to quickly run to my car I hear them all shout and Lloyd's.

Lloyd: "(Y/N)!!!!!! (Y/N)!!!!" I felt so embarrassed and got in the car and quickly drove away from them. I looked at the top of my mirror and I see them stand there. I feel stupid....

Damn!!!! Hoped you enjoyed it!!!

The Next Chapter Will be updated!!!!