Ignoring me? Part 14

Your Pov:
It's been like 3 days back to mu apartment, confused, not knowing rather to reject or go with Hazu? Not knowing what that freak really wants? And also not knowing who am I really? I mean I've been confused in these days. I then go and sit on the couch I put on the TV.......but wait.......I see all the ninjas on there way to a mission.....more like they went to save someone...... I mean it will be best if I go and help them...I may not to be a ninja but I could be a bit of a help...I can't stand here any longer. I then go, I walk around Ninjago and I see dareth.

Dareth: "(Y/N)!!! Hey!!!"   He says it in a happy and flirty way.

(Y/N): "Hey dareth!!"   I say hugging him.   

(Y/N): "By the ways!!! Do you know what's wrong? Why the ninjas well you know went?"

Dareth: "Well this group of guys, kidnapped Lena."  I roll my eyes and look down.

(Y/N): "Oh so they went to save Lena."  I say tired of hearing her name.

Dareth: "Yh....oh look there they are."   I look back where Safety is pointing too. And I see the ninjas running like super fast. I then see Lloyd and I thought about still helping even though is about well Lena....I run towards to Lloyd who is wearing his ninja hood on...this time he wore his green gi normally he wears his new gi.  I start to shout out his name.

(Y/N): "LLOYD!!!  LLOYD!!!  LLOYD!!!"   I say it so loud that Lloyd while running looked back at me and I could see his amazing green eyes...but then he looks away and runns even faster.  I stop running and just pause of what just happened.

(Y/N): "Did he just ignore me?   He would never do that!!!"   I say whispering to myself.
I just saw him run from the distance until my view of Lloyd completely went. He disappeared. Along with the others.  I slowly walked back to dareth.

Dareth: "They seem like in a hurry!!! I mean they couldn't even be bothered to bring me as I am the brown ninja!!!" He says raising his hands.  I laughed a bit.

(Y/N): "Yh!!"    He looks at me.

Dareth: "Well let's go and have a drink is really hot!!!! Let's go!!!" He says dragging me with him.  I didn't want to go but we'll who can't say no to dareth.
After that when we came out of the place we went to we saw people crowding.

Dareth: "Let's go and see!!! It must be them!!"   He says dragging me again.

Once we got there.....gosh Kira Shouldn't have seen her fake big smile....just right close to Lloyd.   I just sigh knowing that Lena is trying to do anything to bring Lloyd to her.

Lena: "HI!!!!  I JUST WANT TO SAY THE NINJAS HAS SAVED ME!!!! THERE THE BEST!!! ESPECIALLY THE GREEN NINJA!!" she says looking over at Lloyd and Lloyd looks away.  I just look at Lloyd, just looking at him with sadness.....he looked at me and smiled......I couldn't be bothered to smile back....when they all start to walk off with no one crowding than anymore, me and dareth walk towards them.....I didn't want to go but dareth forced me too. But once we were getting there Lloyd and Cole with Lena were walking off to the police officer who was standing there waiting for them. I started to call Lloyd but he ignored me.....it was so loud and clear enough that Cole looked back then looked at Lloyd....I don't what else happened there. But seriously I have no idea what happened to him why he's like that it's just hurting me inside. I look at dareth.

(Y/N): "Dareth...I'll appreciate it...if we went somewhere else!!!"

Dareth: "Sure, no problem!!!!"   
Me and dareth walked somewhere and I had to see jack.

Jack: "Hey (Y/N) can we talk!!! He says sadly!!"

Dareth: "Who's this??"   Dareth Says looking at me. 

(Y/N): "Oh someone that I know!!!! Yh we can jack!!"    I say and he smirks at me. Dareth leaves us for a minute and jack starts to talk to me.

Jack: "Look about that day when....I said...about those things...I just want to say am sorry...I don't want to lose you...I mean can we at least, be friends?"   He says holding my hands I look down and he quickly stops. Then I look back up at him......just thinking about it.

(Y/N): "......OK......just friends!!"     He starts to smile and hugs me but I don't hug him back. 
Jack: "Thanks for giving me a chance at least as friends!!! Well I gotta go...thanks."   He says so happy I just giggle.

Dareth: "So......should we go to Kira place?"    He says slowly walking towards me. Winking at me and I just glare at him.

(Y/N): "OK then.....but stop with the winking!!!"  He starts to laugh.    I just wish I knew what's wrong with Lloyd....have I done something wrong.......why?  Unless Lena told Lloyd...but I don't know....I mean if she did Lloyd would have talked to me though. What's wrong with him. But one thing for sure is...I will love him even if he ignores me.

Why is he ignoring? Thanks for reading this chapter!!
The Next Chapter Will be updated in no time!!