Saving me!! Part 2

Your POV:
It's been 3 Days and i feel kinder angry still....I  have face time with Nya last night and talked about that. She gave you more info. About where the party is and all that. That made me think if i should go to that party.
I felt stressed out so I  went out for shopping in the maul. I shopped clothes and other things. I walked around the maul to see what's new....and all that. The maul was super big. I was getting entertained and just finally at least I stopped thinking about Lloyd and I got myself entertained by other things. When I went to see phone covers I heard shots so many I felt so scared. I saw so many people running and I asked one of them what's happening. Some said there robbing and attacking. I got so scared and grabbed my things and runned.  I knew the main exist was impossible to pass but I also knew there was another exist but that was too far away. Am not even sure if it's safe over there.

So I thought about the car park place down the basement I can go through there. So I went all the way down to the car park. And I knew this was my exist. So I started to run. But before I could even start to run faster. I hear someone shout from the back telling me to stop. I looked back and it was those miserable criminals that escaped from prison a couple of months ago.  I mean this one was good looking nice pointy hair his hair is light brown with a grey jumper on and jeans and black shoes and a gun. but no one can not take Lloyd place in my heart. I slowly looked away.

Lee: "Drop your things....and don't even try to move a muscle!!!!"  He says ordering me. I slowly nod and put my hand up in the air. I can feel his footsteps approaching. I start to feel nervous. He then stops and I could feel his breath brushing pass my neck. He then puts an arm around my hips and brings me even closer. I couldn't see what face expression he might be doing. But I started to feel myself tense up a bit.

Lee: "Your.....really beautiful...you know that right?"   I feel a tiny blush appear into my cheeks but it fades quickly.

Lee: "Who also has a pretty nice body shape....and also you smell nice."  He says whispering into my ear.

(Y/N): "W-what do you want?" I say nervously.

Lee: "Girl.....I want you."   My eyes widened. And I gasp. I start to feel really scared and I hoped someone could save me.

(Y/N): "W-w-what the heck!!!" I say struggling a bit.

Lee: "Yh...you!!" I slowly move and then I push him away.  I start to run but he pulls my leg. And I drop on the floor I feel him going on me. And I start to shout for help. But before I could shut my eyes I hear a sound that sounded like a blast and there the guy away. It was green. I looked back and it was Lloyd!!!!!  My heart start to melt and that guy runs off but before he could Lloyd once more threw his last energy blast to him and he slammed right into the wall and felt unconscious. Lloyd then runs towards me and helps me up.

Lloyd: "Are you OK?" He says worried.   All in a sudden I start to cry. Lloyd then pulls me in for a hug. And I hug him back. I felt so special in that hug. I could feel him I could feel his most sweet and warm embrace. And I could also smell his sweet self.

Lloyd: "Don't worry....(Y/N)......everything is OK now."   He says in a calm way that calmed me. And I stopped crying. I really didn't want to let go of this hug. I just wanted to fall asleep in his hug. It was such a beautiful moment I was having now. But then he pulled away. And looked at me into the eyes.  His green adorable eyes.

Lloyd: "Better!!!" He says smirking so bright. I smile back and wipe off my tears.

(Y/N): "Yes....T-thank you Lloyd."  He just simply nods. And then I hear more like a police car. They come in. And Lloyd points to were that guy is. And tells them. They finally captured that guy. He was slowly walking. And he looked at me....

Lee: "Babe....am not done with you yet!!!!" He says.  I feel Lloyd pulling closer to him. And I just let myself. I look at Lloyd and sigh.

Lloyd: "Don't worry I'll protect you....that's what friends are for..right?"   I once more look at Lloyd I just wish I could tell him how I feel, instead of being in his friend zone. I once more sigh. I know I was going to lie. But I had too..I don't think I was ready to tell him how I feel for him and I don't even know what will his reaction be if I did.

(Y/N): "Yh...thanks Lloyd." I sigh....he just simply smiles. But then we get interrupted by the guys. They all start to talk about what happened and all. So I looked down sad knowing once again am friend zoned. So I took the chance to sneak out without them knowing I was gone. Oh Lloyd.

Oh man Friend Zoned!!!!! Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!!

The Next Chapter Will be updated in no time!!!