Food Festive! Part 8

Lloyd POV :
It's been 2 days me and (Y/N) had that argument.......I feel angry and sad.....I mean she's the least person I've ever thought having a big argument with....she seems so innocent so kind, nice, shy.....I mean she's my friend...and I never thought that will ever happen between me and her. But at the same time it's not my fault she wasn't in the mood. I stop then thinking all these thoughts and go downstairs I see kai on his phone I bet he's responding back to his fan girls.

Lloyd: "Hey...flirting?"   He turns giggling

Kai: "You know me well!!" He says and I go to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

Kai: "Oh by the ways....get yourself ready..were going to that food festive that Hazu invited us." I nod while drinking.

Lloyd:......."oh..uh OK."  I say kinder not wanting to go probably knowing the fact that     (Y/N) might be invited too. Why?

Your POV:
I go to my room and change myself into my cloths highwaist jeans, white crop top, white shoes  and just doing a high ponytail and just wearing lipgloss. Hazu invited me to his festive food thing....to be honest Hazu has been really kind to me he treats me really kindly that's sweet but I don't know why do I have a feeling he knows something about me that I might not know. I guess is one of those feelings.

I then walk to where the place is going to be....when I get there it wasn't in any hall or house it was just in a park but there was so many people and also food everywhere. Am not such an eater but I will eat a bit.  When I start to walk around I soon then get greeted by Hazu.

Hazu: "Welcome!!! Am glad you came (Y/N)." He says giving me a hug.

(Y/N): "It's OK..I wasn't going to let this fun day pass." I say breaking the hug and smile.  We then have our little chat..soon he tilt his head to where the ninjas are and where Lloyd is.  

Hazu: "Well I hope you enjoy...bye!!" He says grinning.

(Y/N): "Thanks..bye!!" I smile. I then look at Nya and she waves at me and I wave back but then I soon see someone looking at me angry and it was Lloyd. I quickly look away and walk somewhere else. I then see this person serving out delicious noodles and I go for one straight away. But when I finish eating I stood up and walked a bit just thinking about Lloyd and the way he looked at me angrily. I then see them again and the worst part is that I have too walk pass them...and especially Lloyd...I just wish I can go an hug Lloyd and tell him to forgive me. But I know that wont happen.  I then fix up a bit  my hair and walk properly. I started to walk a bit fast to pass them fast but while I was looking at somewhere else to try and pretending I didn't see them...I bump into someone..I quickly looked back and it was Jack.

Jack: "Oh..am sorry."  He says it quick.

(Y/N): "It's OK. Am sorry too."  What's worse talking to jack or talking to jack in front of them which Lloyd is and there busy talking to Sensie Wu. I really wanted to move from where I was standing but Jack was talking.

Jack: "by the ways hey!!! You look nice!!!"  He says smirking. And I blush a bit. But when I do blush I accidentally looked at Lloyd direction and he caught me and done a serious face then looked at Sensie. And I quickly stopped blushing.

(Y/N): "Thanks!!"

Jack: "Well...knowing that I have you in front of me...let's go somewhere and talk. To get to know each other better." He smiles and I smile back but before I can say something I get interrupted by Lloyd yelling it was directly to me and jack but he pretend to look somewhere else. And that made me feel embarrassed.

Lloyd: "YOU SHOULDN'T BE REPLACING A FRIEND POSITION WITH SOMEONE ELSE........NO WONDER WHY ITS NOT ALWAYS TRUST WORTHY HAVING A GIRL AS A FRIEND OR A REALLY CLOSE FRIEND."   he then fakes cough and I feel like getting myself mad. But I manage to control it. And I look at Lloyd. Cole hits Lloyd from the back. And Lloyd then looks at me and looks at me evily. I death glare him and look at Jack again.

(Y/N): "It's not a bad idea."... I then start to say the words a bit even louder it was loud enough for all of them to hear. "WELL WE CAN HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER, MAYBE WE CAN EAT CANDY'S TOGETHER. WE CAN TURN SO CLOSE FRIENDS. OR PROBABLY EVEN MORE." I say smirking at Jack. He smirks back.

Jack: "I can't wait to know you!!!" He says cheerfully. I slowly look back at Lloyd and his face expression has suddenly turned into a sad one. I then look at the ground and slowly walked off. I knew I was lying to myself back there I mean I would like to know jack and be friends with him but....I really don't want to be more than friends....I just done it too get Lloyd back. But it looks like I ended up losing...again. Lloyd am sorry.

Yelling scene!!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!!

The Next Chapter Will be updated in no time!!!