I love you? Part 15

Your POV:
Today is Friday......the last day for me to make up my decision..... Whether am going to stay or go.......but I don't think I want to go....I mean Lloyd?   He's the reason that makes me stop and think more.    And Nya told me why he was acting so weird is because he wasn't in the mood at all....coz of something.   By the ways stupid Lena it's throwing a party late at night today....and also she just had to invite me. It was already in the afternoon so I went to the shower and was getting myself ready for that party, even though I totally think I ain't going to have fun.

Skip Time~~~~~
It was late now, I was ready and not really wanting to go but I guess it won't be as boring as I think.   I then reach to the place. I enter and the music is so loud so many people are here. I see jack he waves at me and I wave back.   I then see the ninjas......I see Lloyd he looks at me and smiles and I smile back. But someone soon pushes me...and it's Lena.

Lena: "Oh well....you did came after all!!!!"    She says it sarcastically.

(Y/N): "Yh I did...but I wasn't willing too!!"   I say playing a fake smile.

Lena: "But so if you weren't.... What made you actually come??"   She looks at me then looks at Lloyd and then laughs.

Lena: "Haha...........so...Lloyd was the one who made you come here!!  Listen I know your little secret.....so if you won't mind to back off from Lloyd or unless you want me to tell him!!!"   She says it looking at me evily....gosh I feel like punching her right now.

(Y/N): "Look, I don't care if you tell Lloyd about it......but one thing I want you to be clear off....I ain't backing off from him!!!"    We both give each other death glares.

Lena: "don't say I didn't warn you!!!!"   She says glaring at me then walks off.      Why is she so annoying,  I have known Lloyd more than her I have always been in love with Lloyd for years. Until that stupid girl lena had to come.  Soon the food starts to be served out. But I just started to walk around the corridors of the place. But that's when I see the ninjas with Lena.   Lena looks at me evily as if she was going to do something.

Lena: "Well guys I got something to tell you, especially you Lloyd!!! It's a little secret that (Y/N)  haven't told Lloyd."    She says, Lloyd confused looks at me then looks at her.   Nya knew what was going to happen.

Nya: "I know what your trying to do......you bitch!!"

Lena: "Huh!!!!!"      I feel nervous but I think at the same time it's time for him to know I honestly don't care if he knows. So I take a deep breath.

(Y/N): "Go ahead....am not afraid of you or anyone else."    I say confident then walk off.  I go outside and breath in and out.  Just taking in the breeze and trying my best to relax. I know Lloyd is going  to come to me. But before I could head off back to my place.....I hear Lloyd.

Lloyd: "(Y/N)........"  He says it in a sorta weak tone...and by that tone I knew he already knew about it.....its time for me to face him. I look back slowly and I meet up with his beautiful eyes.

Lloyd: "(Y/N).......is it true....that you like me?"    He says walking a bit towards me. I slightly back off just a bit.   Gosh I feel so nervous...I feel like myself shaking. But I have too.

(Y/N): "Y-Y..yes.....l-lloyd."   I say stuttering so nervously... And I quickly look down, I don't want to look at him.  I hear him sigh.

Lloyd: "So all along.....I was that person..who you said you was in love with?"    I just simply nod.

Lloyd: "I-I....don't want to hurt your feelings but......you know....that at the moment I ain't interested in love or am not sure if I will be anyways. I appreciate the love you feel for me.....but I just....."    He sighs.    "I just can't respond you back the same way you want me too."        He rejected me........I knew it......I know him...I knew if I told him, he will reject me.

Lloyd: "So am sorry..."...    He then start to walk off....but I call his name.

(Y/N): "Lloyd!!!"    He looks back........"What about Lena?"  

Lloyd: "To be honest, this doesn't concern you to know if I will not respond back as well.....but you know that I don't like her."  He says it a bit more rude way.....and just hearing him speak like that breaks my heart.

(Y/N): "I don't care if you can't respond me the same way....but I love you and I will always.  Thanks for being that great close friend of mine......thanks for making me have happy Moments.......bye!"    I feel tears trickling down my cheeks. I turen away from Lloyd and walk off.

Lloyd: "You will find someone better than me, someone who will show you love, someone who can love you back....but it's not me. I don't feel the same way for you....am sorry."   I look back and see him just stare at me......I then look away. And I silently start to cry. I then run off. And I hear him sigh so deeply. I drove  all the way back to my place and sat in the sofa....heart broken......just those words hitting me so many times......why can't he love me back? He's everything for me...he's my dream......my only true love......why?   I started to cry in my sofa pillows like mad.

(Y/N): "why? I love you lloyd... Why can't you love me back......Lloyd!!!"    I say crying.
I then calmed myself down, drinking a bottle of water to calm myself even more. I wiped of my tears...my cheeks were so wet.....I just cried so much.....I then stop and somehow enter into the silence.......am just sitting there not even moving......its like am in a crisis silence.......but then I think of something.

(Y/N): "Wait!!! Hazu offer....am going with him....I don't care....I need to take a break and just think of other things rather than just thinking of Lloyd. I don't want to see Lloyd's face for a while.....I just want to be as far and think other things and just find out who I am."    I got my phone out and rang Hazu.

Hazu: "Hello?"

(Y/N): "Hi it's me, (Y/N)....am sorry for calling you at this time."     I say apologising.

Hazu: "Don't worry, and am glad you called me.....so then.....have you made your decision."

(Y/N): "that's precisely why I called you.......and yes am coming with you."    I say taking a deep breath knowing what am actually about to do.

Hazu: "Am glad....you made the right decision....I will teach you as your Sensie.....an you will soon discover who you are."

(Y/N): "Thank you!!! Thank you so much!!!"    I hear him giggle.

Hazu: "It's OK......now as your coming...you need to pack your things...and were leaving early....and you already know where to meet me."

(Y/N): "Yes....I know where....and I will be there early.....I promise you that."

Hazu: "OK......thanks for accepting, meet you tommorow. Bye."

(Y/N): "Thanks, bye."    Then I call end it.    Gosh I hope am doing the right decision. I then go to my room and get some close am going to wear for tomorrow, then I pack all my things in my suitcase. 

(Y/N): "I hope, you find someone Lloyd!! But one thing am sure of...you'll never find someone who will love you the same way like me."

Ooohhh!!! Can this be where she changes herself? I just hope you  enjoy reading this!!
The Next Chapter Will be updated in no time!!