My Sensie Part 17

Your POV:
I woke up, feeling kinder dizzy....I carefully stood up and changed. I soon left my room and went on the deck. I could see Hazu. I slowly walk towards him.

(Y/N): "Good morning Hazu!"   I say smiling. He looks back at me. And smiles.

Hazu: "Good morning (Y/N)!! Had a good sleep?"   I look at him like with the heck no face.

(Y/N): "Well let's say no."    He then started to laugh and I joined in.

Hazu: "Haha...........well let's get some breakfast shall we!!"    I nod we then went inside and went to the dinning small room. And we had our breakfast here. Soon this guy tells us that we are now in the valley.   We went out to see....and we have finally made it.....I felt dizzy being here on this ship.   I ran to my room and took my suitcase and ran back out. I finally could step on land.
We soon walked around the valley......it was beautiful.....so nice...special......full of friendly people....they called this the "the valley of hope" I don't know why but what I know for sure it's so pretty. We soon reached to this nice temple. We went inside....and it was wonderful....it was so amazing huge. We soon get greeted by this friendly, nice woman.

Suri: "Hello.....welcome back Hazu."   She says hugging him.  

Hazu: "Nice to see you too Suri."   Soon he introduced me to her.

Hazu: "I will like to introduce you to (Y/N)....the one who will soon be my new student."  She looks at me and smiles sweetly. And I smile back.

Suri: "Hi is nice to meet you (Y/N).....am Suri, Hazu's helper who will become your helper too."

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you suri."    We shake hands.

Suri: "Well would you like to leave your suitcase here so, my assistance can take it up to your new room. And once they do that, I will introduce you the place."  She says it so friendly....I really do feel welcomed.   

Hazu: "I will go to my training room."   We both nod and he leaves.

Suri: "Well it's just you and me, we can get to know each other."

(Y/N): "Yh."    She soon starts to introduce me the place.....it was so nice she shows me everywhere...its so big and nice.

Suri: "So what do you think of this place?"

(Y/N): "it's super nice."

Suri: "OK let's get to know each other." She says grinning softly.

Suri: "So do you have any boyfriend?"    She says smiling I look down.

(Y/N): "No."   

Suri: "did I say something wrong?"  She says kinder worried.

(Y/N): "No don't worry...it's just an impossible love...I guess."   I say looking down.

Suri: "Well let's talk about it....sorry if am pushing you...but like am going to be your helper... I would also like to be a trusty friend of yours."  I smiled at her... She so nice so kind such a friendly person....she seems to  be trusted so why not.  We sat on this comfy sofa.

(Y/N): "Well....you see..I have this close friend of mine called Nya she's a ninja and so she lives with the other ninjas...and one of them I have becomes close friends with too.....and his name is lloyd..... He so cute.....so adorable....so handsome.....so special and somehow I have fallen in love with him. And well he always treated me as a friend. It's been like years I have been in love with him....but...."   I soon stop.

Suri: "What happened my dear?"   She says calming me.

(Y/N): "But....until this annoying girl had to....come into  our lives and just annoy me....she soon discoverd about my love secret to Lloyd...of course my friend Nya and a friend called kira knew about it for a long time......and in a party she told Lloyd and Lloyd came to me and asked if it was true.....I said yes....and he said he didn't feel the same way as me...he told me to look for another love......as if it was easy.....I just sometimes think I ain't pretty enough!!!!"    I say crying a bit.

Suri: "Don't worry....... You are ......but he doesn't notice that....soon when you go back....do you want me to do something special on you?.........when you go back to Ninjago you will look super dazzling.......and you can show him who you are!!!!"    I stopped crying and looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

(Y/N): "Would you do that for me?"    She smiles so gently.

Suri: "Of course!!!!"   I smile and hug her so does she. We soon break the hug.

Suri: "Right let's go to Hazu."   I nod  we then go in this big room....it had so many weapons, equipments it looked awesome.  I then see Hazu.

Hazu: "(Y/N)......now that your here.......I will like to declare you as my new student and I will declare myself as your new Sensie."    He says it in a very wise, confident way.   I nod.

(Y/N): "OK....Sensie Hazu."

Hazu: "And I will soon make you discover what you truly have inside you, your lesson will start tommorow."    I nod.  I can't wait to find the true me.

That's cool!!!  Thanks for reading this chapter..... Sorry if it took long to update this!!!
The Next Chapter Will be updated in no time.