Modelling!! Part 23

Lloyd Pov:

Kai: "Am wearing my super sexy Ninja suit!!" He says.

Lloyd: "Kai we are all wearing the same thing!!!" Kai looks back and Cole laughs.

Cole: "He thought he was the only one!!!"

Jay: "He wants to impress the girls!!!"

Zane: "He seems with a full energy too go and flirt with the girls tonight!!!"

Kai: "Stop guys!! Where all ready anyways!!!"

Lloyd: "Well I don't really think in going to that party coz Lena will be there she will be modeling she said after that she will leave which I can't wait I don't want to see her again!!"

Jay: "Ha this kid is serious!!!!"

Zane: "More than serious!!!"   Zane says coming towards jay.

Kia: "Well Lets go!!!"    We then left the bounty my mum and Sensie Wu didn't want to come so we just went.

Jay: "*whistles* you look nice Nya!!!!"

Nya: "Thanks jay!!! You look nice as always!!!! Oh let's get going." We then went inside the care today Cole drove us and we finally got there.    The place was amazingly amazing big loud music the catwalk stage was big. And they located us where we was going to sit.

Your POV:
We finally got there we went at the backstage.. And Greg gave me a nice black underwear...the bra was nice so was the nice pants it was to model it. And I quickly changed myself. The modelling was going to start I was pretty nervous I peek a bit by opening a bit the curtains....I look everywhere and there was so many people.......but wait....I see someone...familiar......LLOYD!!!     Lloyd is here and.....who cares....I moved on!!!  You can do it. Then they started the announcement.

Greg: "OK get ready...you will be the last one to go so regain strength and just go with the flow!!"   I nod and smile then I look down. They announce the name and a girl came out first modelling. It was now like the third one to go out....but nothing more than Lena. Once she was finished.....I knew it was my turn my heart started to beat fast...but Greg cheered me up.

Greg: "You can do it...don't let yourself down......show everyone who you truly are!!!"  He says I smile and take a deep breath. Then the man announced my name and I went for it!!! I walked out and walked till the end of the stage. I saw everyone looking at me I looked over at there table there eyes seemed like they were going to pop out....Lloyd's face seemed like he couldn't believe so did the others. kira was there too and she almost choked on the food by seeing me. I just simply blush by everyone looking at me.

Lloyd Pov:

Lloyd: "(Y/N)!!!!"  I say not believing what am seeing.

Kai: "That could not be her.....she looks....so....hot!!!!"   I look over at kai and glance him.

Kai: "What it's so true!!!"

Jay: "Damn she has changed!!!"

Cole: "Who just ordered the most beautiful cake ever!!!"

Zane: "Wow......I am left with no words!!!"

Nya: "Yh me too!!"

Kira: "And me three!!!!"

Lloyd: "She looks Beautiful!!!"   I say looking at her she caught me looking at her and she quickly looked away. I can't believe is her I just want to hug her and tell her that I love her!!!!!