Lloyd? Part 28

Your POV:
I woke up....stretching my arms....just feeling like I totally sleep so bad....my neck hurts my back hurts...I looked who was beside me and it was Lloyd....the way he was sleeping is so cute.   I just wanted to kiss him. I looked over at Jack who was sleeping too. I soon woke Lloyd up and then I woke jack.   There bunch of lazy heads. 

Jack: "So damn early!!!"   He says yawning.

Lloyd: "What thinking about going back to sleep."   Jack quickly stood and looked at Lloyd.   Once again they both looked evily at each other. We soon ate and drank in our water bottles and we were ready.

(Y/N): "Let's go!!!"   I say.  I thought they weren't going to move but they did....we got on our motorcycle and we moved on.   

Skip Time~~~~
It's been like 2 hours.  And it seems like jack finally found it.

Jack: "I think I found!!!!"  He says concerned of what he saying.

Lloyd: "Make sure is not a false alarm."   I looked back at Lloyd and he looked down.  

(Y/N): "Well let's go!!!"    We follow jack where he possibly thinks where it could be.

Jack: "It's here...it's says it's here!!!!!"   I smile at jack and we get off our bike we walk where he thinks it is.....and......WE FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!

(Y/N): "YES!!!   We found it!!!"    I say so excited. 

Jack: "I knew it was no false alarm!!"  He says looking back at Lloyd.   I just ignored then and walked towards the temple.   It was so huge.   So was this the place where my parents lived?  

(Y/N): "It's amazing!!!"   I say amazed.

Lloyd: "It's huge!!"

Jack: "am left with no words."     We soon entered we walked slowly. I used my light power.

(Y/N): "Everything...seems so legendary...so the same. I guess."    I say looking at some old artifact.

Lloyd: "Well this has been from a long time."    He says.    We soon get in deeper....but I then hear voices.... Where there is this huge hall. 

(Y/N): "Guys....do you here that?"   I say whispiring.   I start to hear more voices....I started to get scared.   It can't be impossible that people lives here.

Jack: "Yh!!"  He says whispiring too.

Lloyd: "Let's check it out."   We move slowly and peek.....I see........some armed people like as if there wearing the old army outfits....wait...are they immortal!!!!  I start to panic a bit.
Lloyd: "There immortal!!!"   He whispered.  

(Y/N): "What do we do?"   But soon I hear heavy footsteps. I quickly look back and one of them caught us. Damn it!!!

Immortal: "You Shouldent be here!!!!!!!"       I look somewhere to run.    

(Y/N): "Use airjitzu!!!  Jack come with me!!!"  I say I hold jacks arm and I jump off using my airjitzu.     We landed safely and so did Lloyd.   They all look at us and they approach to us to attack us.

Jack: "WHAT DO WE DO??"     he says scared I look around and I see the sanctuary sword was over there.

(Y/N): "Look the sanctuary sword is over there!!!" I say pointing at where it is.

Lloyd: "You two go and get the sword and I'll hold them back!!!"   He says ordering as like a leader like he always does.   I looked over at Lloyd worried for him.

(Y/N): "You cant hold them back....there too many Lloyd.......I'll stay and help you Lloyd, am not leaving you alone!!!!   Jack you go and get the sword!!!!"    I say knowing what I just said is all true.   Lloyd looked at me so adorably and smiled.

Lloyd: "No!!!  I can hold them back!!!!   Just go!!! I'll be OK!!" He says.   As if this was the end.  I didn't want to leave him.

Jack: "How about if you go (Y/N), I know how to fight and use a weapon....you go!!!!!"   I look at them confused....there wasn't enough time for me to think so I just went for it.

(Y/N): "OK!!!!!!"   I say knocking one off them down with my power.   I run as fast as I can I soon hear blasts,  I look back and I see Lloyd fighting them off as a true ninja..... I smile.  I look at jack and he managed to get a weapon. So I looked back where I was concentrated on....one of them pulled my hair...coz I've been letting my hair out lately I don't know I like it!!! And moaned.

(Y/N): "uhhhhhhh!!!!!!"   I say .....I find a way to break free by kicking him in the head and punch him.  I soon runned again and as I was running I see one trying to get it too....I wasn't going to let that happen so I used my time power. Everything was slow...I runned and I was getting there....so close...even close.....I jumped to it and got it.    I soon used my power against him.   I looked at it...I couldn't believe it still shined as if it was new.   I see some writing on the sword it says....love is my strength...... I smiled at it....how sweet.   I couldn't believe I was holding my father's sword. But I soon hit reality again and looked at Lloyd and jack....they were fine but...wait....I see someone approaching to Lloyd from behind.

(Y/N): "LLOYD......BEHIND YOU!!!!!"    I say shouting to warm him....he heard me and looked back.....but then he used his powers against Lloyd.....and something started to happen.....something unexplainable. A bright light appeared.  I dropped on the ground I closed my eyes......................................................I slowly opened my eyes and slowly stood back up. I see there all gone. Where is Lloyd.

(Y/N): "Lloyd?"    I say worried looking for him.   I start to run around looking for him.....I see jack on the ground....

(Y/N): "Jack?   Are you OK?  Where's Lloyd?"   I say so worried like I felt like crying.

Jack: "Yh am fine......I don't know."    He says slowly getting up.  

(Y/N): "Lloyd!!!  Lloyd!!! Lloyd where are you!!!"   I say worried sick.   But soon I see someone getting up slowly.    I came closer and looked at the person......Lloyd????   He's a kid.

(Y/N): "L-lloyd!!!!   W-what happened to you??" I say stuttering like I was going to cry.

Lloyd: "I- I don't know.....am a kid a-again!!!!"   He says shocked.    His voice was a bit changed much......but I just looked at him.....and he looked down probably feeling embarrassed.   But I don't care.    I hugged tight.   I guess it shook him and he hugged me tight too.
The hug was long enough...for my tears to start trickling down my cheeks.....we broke the hug...and I wiped my tears off. 

(Y/N): "Lloyd...don't worry....we will find a way to get your normal self back....I promise.."..I say. He just slightly smile but it fades away.

Jack: "Well.....let's go."    He says calmly.    We slowly go out of the temple.....with the sword.   The three bikes were there Lloyd couldn't ride so....

(Y/N): "Well like Lloyd can't ride in one of them......I will leave mine and I'll take your Lloyd!!!   You ride with me!!!"    He just nodded I knew he was sad. We planned to return back to that cave....while riding on the bike....Lloyd was completely silent.  He didn't even speak.   If he think just because he's turned back to the a kid and thinks now I definitely don't love him.....he's wrong coz now matter what I love him.

Lloyd little again what could happen next!!!   Hope you all enjoyed it!!
The next chapter will be updated in no time!!!