Getting to know Jack and forgiveness!! Part 9

Your Pov:
I feel uncomfortable after what happened.   Now am at the restaurant with jack. He just loves starring at me. That makes me feel even more uncomfortable.

Jack: "So...do you have any bf?"  He says with a look of hope.

(Y/N): "No...".  I say and look down at my plate.

Jack: "I don't understand... Why you don't...your pretty you know that?"  He says. And I look back at him and he looks into my eyes.

(Y/N): "You do think?"

Jack: "Yh!!!"    I then start to blush and he giggles.  We then start to talk and we start to know a bit more about each other. But I don't like the way in all of a sudden he starts to act weird. He hold my hands and I look at him he then smirks.

Jack: "I mean you know......I can well...be your bf." And he starts to get close to me. So close his face was inches away from mine. And I quickly reacted and pushed him.

(Y/N): "What the heck jack!!"  He seems to be in shock.

Jack: "Please.....I want to be your bf. Your going to be mine you know!!!"  He says it seriously and that freaks me.

(Y/N): "Leave me alone!!!! I don't feel nothing for you.....I love someone else..and I want you to respect that." I say walking off. And leaving him behind.

I then walk around the streets and I end up at the park later on. I lean on to the tree and cry. But that's when I hear a warm calming familiar voice.

Lloyd: "(Y/N).....are you OK?"    No way...it's Lloyd.....I mean he can't see me like this.

Lloyd: "(Y/N)...am sorry, for being mean to you, I didn't mean to. Am sorry."   I could hear his tone turning sad I wiped off my tears and looked back.  Then I hugged Lloyd with all my might. And he hugged me back.

(Y/N): "Am sorry too...Lloyd."  We both forgive each other then we break the hug.

Lloyd: "so...can you now tell me..why was you crying?" I slowly looked back at Lloyd.  I looked into his green eyes, and thought if I tell him....am scared that he will reject me or even I might break this friendship. So I look down and sigh.

Lloyd: "(Y/N).....I don't want to force you but I just want to know why was you sad?"  Actually am not going to tell him. I don't think it's the right time. I then look back up at his worried face.

(Y/N): "Lloyd...am just sad about love?"    I hear him gasp.

Lloyd: "Love?"   He says raising an eyebrow.

(Y/N): "Yes love?"  He then smiles at me.

Lloyd: "(Y/N), why is love making you feel like this." He says in a suspicious tone.

(Y/N): "Because.....it's not fair when...someone doesn't respond you or when someone doesn't feel the same way as you and it makes you feel sad knowing that he doesn't love you like you want him too."    I say it in a sad tone I say this to Lloyd looking down...knowing that all this is directed to him...I didn't even have the courage to look at him in to his eyes.....when all this is about him, he's my only love, he's my dream. My hero. My Lloyd.

Lloyd: "So your in love with someone? And your not sure if he feels the same way as you?"   I sigh I knew he was going to say that I knew he was going to think about someone else. But am just going to have to play along.

(Y/N): "y-y-yes.....Lloyd. The thing is I know he doesn't feel the same way as I do....the way he treats me like one of his mates. And instead of that...he doesn't see me with different eyes."    I was stuttering a bit at the beginning.... But he seriously doesn't have no clue is him who I love.

Lloyd: "(Y/N).... All I can say to you is.....fight for that love.....don't let it go. And you will get what you always waited for."    I smile at him and it fades away. He then hugs me, and takes me back to my apartment. We say our goodbyes. I feel happy knowing that me and Lloyd are not angry with each other but also sad knowing that now Lloyd thinks am in love with someone else....instead of him.

(Y/N): "Fight for love....I will fight for it. But one day he's going to know the truth. Even if he rejects me. I just hope that the day he decides to love me back it's not too late. But I will always love Lloyd. Always."

Sorry guys for me taking time to upload this chapter I was a bit busy but I promise I will upload more. Thanks for reading this chapter.
The Next Chapter Will be updated in no time.