Being cute!!! Part 26

Your POV:
I was already in my photo sessions....am so happy.....my first time being a model.
It was time for me to take photos.

Greg: "Go for it!!! Show who you are!!!"   And that's what I did.

Skip Time~~~~
We finally finished....to much poses but I loved it. We came out of the building and we went to my fave restuarant.   Only me and Greg went but suri had other things to do so she couldn't come.
We finally got inside the restaurant and we sat down and ordered our food.    But then Greg says something to me.

Greg: "Ha....look who's here?"   He says doing signs to look back.  I looked back and there was Lloyd with kai.....Lloyd was smiling at me and once again I ignored him.

(Y/N): "grrrr....he won't stop....would he."    Greg laughs.

Greg: "Hahahahahahah........not until he gets you."  He says laughing.   I just look back and kai and Lloyd looks at me, then I look away. Soon our foods come......and I just enjoy eating my food.  Soon we finished and we just sat there.....and talk.

Greg: "Well, well, well, look who's coming?"     I raise my eyebrow, before I could look back.....Lloyd just came and got in one knee.....with flowers.

Lloyd: "I just want to say once more....that I love you.....and I need you by my side."   He says smiling so cute.   I almost died.

(Y/N): "Lloyd?    I say not knowing what else to say......I just wish I can say I love him too but...no....I can't."     I stood from where I was sitting and ran out.   I runned as fast as I could but each time I looked back......I see Lloyd close to me.    My shoes was hurting I couldn't run more so I stopped.   I quickly looked back but before I did Lloyd hugged me. I just wanted to hug back but......I should not.   He stopped and looked at me in the eyes with the most cute way.   

Lloyd: "(Y/N)......why don't you understand when I say I love you?"    He says still looking at me....I sighed.

(Y/N): "Because I can't believe when before you always treated me different you always, liked me as a friend.....but now....you like me as liking me."    He stopped smiling and looked down.....,..I just waited for him to say something instead of me saying something.

Lloyd: "(Y/N)......I was dumb.....I didn't know......I wasn't prepared,...... Am sorry.....,.and I don't like you, I love you (Y/N)....which is totally different."   He says smiling.

(Y/N): "But Lloyd........ "    He soon starts to get closer....his face starts to get closer from mine....is this what I think this is. I've waited for so long.......no I can't....I can't do this.   I tilted my head and stopped facing him...he soon backed off...and I looked at him again.

(Y/N): "No Lloyd....."   I say running away. 

Lloyd: "(Y/N)!!!!!   (Y/N)!!!!!"    He says shouting my name but I just ignored and didn't stop running.    Why did I stop?     I've waited so long for that but I ain't going to show him how easy I am!!!!     And I know I still love him!!!!

So close!!!!!!   Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter thanks!!!!
The next chapter will be updated in no time!!!