Escaped!! Part 40

(Y/N) Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes, i feel so dizzy, I look around me and i find myself surrounded by........Skeletons. WHAT????  i begin to freak out but i slowly took a deep breath and calmed myself down, i feel myself tied up around this chair with this robe, my hands feel weak same with my wrist, but something isn't right?

(Y/N): Where's Nya? Shes not here??   I say whispering to myself and i start to look around again....no they must have taken her somewhere else. but while i was looking around I saw this candle, the fire was still on......perfect. So I started to drag my chair towards the candle........I finally got there, I slowly got my wrists that were tied with robe near to the fire, the fire was slowly breaking down the robe...and it did. I felt so free, gosh i quickly stood up, and i was trying to find my way out....once i was walking i didn't notice that i stood on a skeleton leg and it cracked i felt so disgusted. This place seemed as if am in once again a cave. I walked and walked when I see walls, this couldn't be a dead end right, but i see the bright light above me and i look back up and there it was, my way out, finally, I sighed and smiled, i then used my airjitzu and got out of that hole. Once i was up i looked around and i was once again back to the village.

Lloyd's Pov:

We were walking inside until we found ourselves in a village??

Jay: Guys is it just me or is this a village am seeing???    Jay says surprised...i walked a bit close to take a better look at all this.

Cole: Uh.....no its not just you jay. 

Lloyd: You guys actually think there here?

Kai: Yh i mean is pretty clear there here...we just have to look for them they can be anywhere.

Zane: This place doesnt look like any village, this has its story, I can tell by the look of it, it has been down here for decades.

Lloyd: Well true, but why is it down here??

Zane: I dont know lloyd. 

Kai: Well guys enough talking about it, do u want to the girls or not??

Jay: Yh, Yh lets go.  We all use our airjitzu to go down and we begin to walk.

Cole: Wait guys!!!!   I look back at cole who is acting all weird like as if hes trying to hear something. I frown my eyebrows at his actions.

Jay: Uh..are you okay cole??

Kai: Your seriously acting weird. 

Cole: Guys just listen.    we all stay silent and stay there listening...until i hear someone as if trying to break free. 

Lloyd: Is that....

Zane: Yh , its a person. 

Jay: But where is it coming from. 

Cole: I think in one of those cottages, wait i think that one.        Cole says pointing at one.  We walk towards it,  Kai slowly opened the door and we see...Nya!!!!!

Jay: NYA!!!  Jay says running towards her and we all do. Jay slowly unties her.

Nya: Am glad to see you guys again!!!    Jay hugs her and kisses her.

Jay: Am glad to see u too.

Nya: Oh.....your sure.

Jay: Of  course...your angry of what.....

Nya: Yes i am...you left me out.

Jay: Sorry am really sorry okay.

Nya: okay.... But you better promise me you wont leave me behind again. 

Jay: I promise.   they both smile at each other and i just think of me and (Y/N).

Kai: Okay how did you get here.   

Nya: Pretty long story, This weird immortal army guy its just so weird its a big guy dresses with so unfashionable clothes.....he just kidnapped me....and....and.....    She starts to look worried, looking around a couple of times. 

Jay: Whats wrong??  Jay says holding her hands.

Nya: (Y/N) is not here??? She must have been taking somewhere else.

Lloyd: Wait!!! She was kidnapped too????  I say so worried my heart starts to beat fast. 

Nya: Yh, she was with me and when i was holded by this big man, and when she turned around to see me she got hit by this other man with something that hitted her head and she felt unconscious, i couldn't do anything, i just couldn't break free to help her.

Lloyd: I have to look for her.   I say about to run out of the cottage  but then someone stopped me.

Cole: No your not going anywhere without us....we don't even know this place..and its clearly said that we cant be separated, we have to stick together okay, (Y/N) is strong...we will find and its a promise.   I look down....i feel like my eyes are getting kinder watery...I sigh and look back at Cole and the rest.

Lloyd: Okay.

Hey guys!! Hope you all liked this chapter and well thanks for reading this chapter!!!!

The next chapter will be updated in no time!!!